14th May 2015, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in Engineering in Electronics & Communication branch?

Hellow sir, l have scored 73.8% in intermidiate science 2015 and also scored 45 marks in JEE (MAINS )2015. Sir can i take admission in ENGNIREENG in ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION BRANCH ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in Engineering in Electronics & Communication branch? -- [New]
  2. Is there any chance of switching to any other department in B.E. by taking EEE in diploma?
  3. Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics?
  4. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  5. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering after completing B.Tech in E&C
  6. List of companies offering 6 months internship in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  7. Can I study B.E.(EEE) after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  8. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  9. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  10. How can I become an electrical and electronics engineering?
  11. Jobs in software after doing B.Tech from Electronics & communication Engineering branch?
  12. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join?
  13. Can I get admission in B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  14. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from KSOU?
  15. What should I do after completing diploma engineering with branch of electronics and communication
  16. Details of minor training in Patna for Electronics & Communication branch?
  17. Which internship program is related to electronics and communication branch?
  18. Where should I study MS in Abroad if pursuing B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering)?
14th May 2015, 07:06 PM
ankit740
Member+

Default Re: Can I take admission in Engineering in Electronics & Communication branch?

Well friend as you have passed your intermediate in science and you have also scored good marks in your 12th,
You can take admission in engineering in electronics and communication branch what you have to do is go through different entrance exams conducted,.You can appear in jee exam and some other state entrance exam.if you clear these exams then you can easily get admission.
So go for the preparation and get your job done.
Thank you
14th May 2015, 10:13 PM
poojasingh151

Default Re: Can I take admission in Engineering in Electronics & Communication branch?

Yes, you can get admission in engineering college in ECE branch but only in private engineering colleges.

Admission to government engineering college is given to candidates who have cleared the cut off marks for JEE. The general cut off marks for JEE 2015 was 105 marks.

You have scored just 45 marks and percentage of marks in 10+2 is also 73.%.

Depending upon this marks, you may get admission in private engineering college under management quota seats.
14th May 2015, 10:38 PM
sagarika 199193
Senior Member+++

Yes.you are eligible to take a admission in EC engineering with this percentage.

Eligibility

You must have qualification of (10+2) with physics , maths , chemistry subjects from recognized university

If you satisfy this eligibility , then you can take a admission in EC engineering.EC engineering is the four year engineering course having eight semester.there is nice scope of EC engineering & having great opportunity to make a bright career.
14th May 2015, 10:46 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

No, you can get admission in good government engineering college after scoring such marks in JEE mains and in 10+2.

You have not cleared even the cut off marks for JEE 2015, it was 105 for general category candidates.

However, there are chances that you can get admission in private engineering institutes on the basis of PCM % marks or on the basis of donation.
14th May 2015, 11:44 PM
Dimple murutuza

Talking Re: Can I take admission in Engineering in Electronics & Communication branch?

Well if you have got 45 marks in IIT (Mains) you can achieve your goal in engineering. And not only this there are many options for jobs in electronic and communication department.
15th May 2015, 12:03 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Yes you can take admission but only in private colleges because you got only 48 marks that are not sufficient to get admission in any government college or reputed college ,

I wanna tell you the truth about private colleges there is no placement in any private colleges and fee structure is too high as compared to government colleges

You can reappear in the JEE exam next year and study harder than last year may be you can score good marks next year and then any government college provide you admission
15th May 2015, 05:03 AM
shekhartyagi50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hellow sir, l have scored 73.8% in intermidiate science 2015 and also scored 45 marks in JEE (MAINS )2015. Sir can i take admission in ENGNIREENG in ELECTRONICS & COMMUNICATION BRANCH ?
First you need to go for the Advanced JEE only than you would be able to go for any process of the admission

But your 45 marks are not enough for the next level as minimum cutoff this time was 105

So this time there are not as much chances for you instead you need to prepare for the next time good luck
15th May 2015, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The marks you have secured is very less. But, you can try in some reputed universities which conduct their won test, such as: VIT, Lovely Professional University (LPU), AMU, JNU....etc Also,I have also read a lot about LPU for providing various scholarship to students who have got good percentage in qualifying exam. So, check their website for detail info. regarding eligibility criteria and admission process.
good luck.
15th May 2015, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir myself amol from India. I have done 12 th in non medical with 48% marks in 1997.i am working in a hotel ( a pvt.ltd. company). With experience of 13 year. I am working as a supervisor cum manager. I am handling all management works. Now I think to study I want to do graduation in hotel management or any equivalent course of management. But I have a long gap Can I get study visa.i want to do a distance education study. If I get admission in India then I can't do regular classes if I get a seat in abroad then I can do study regularly
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?