30th April 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required for B.Ed college admission? Is there any entrance required?

What is percentage for B ed collage admission and there is entrance required for the admission and how far is the Bed collage .what is the date of admission .

Related Questions:
  1. How much marks are required for admission in Niper college? What is the fee structure?
  2. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college?
  3. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for B.Com honors?
  4. How much percentage required in B.Com for admission in IGNOU?
  5. What's the minimum percentage required in graduation for getting admission in B.Ed course? I have only 42% marks in BA
  6. Percentage required for admission in engineering course? Minimum rank required for admission in RV college in CET and COMEDK
  7. How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in Animation college?
  8. Do I need to give any Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Sc in Agriculture? Required Percentage of Marks to be eligible for the Entrance Exam?
  9. Minimum percentage required for admission in a good and verified college of Delhi?
  10. Qualification required for B.Ed entrance exam? Percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Eligibility to study B.Ed from Delhi University for MBA correspondence student?
  12. Procedure fo admission in B.Com at Mithibhai College? Fee structure and minimum percentage required for admission? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility for Five Year LLB Course After 12th? Entrance exams, colleges, forms and percentage required?
  14. When is the time for admission in St. Xaviers College Kolkata? Percentage required to get admission? Procedure for admission?
  15. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  16. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  17. Percentage required for B.Ed admission in any college?
  18. What is the percentage required to get admission in government or self finance dental college?
13th July 2012, 06:00 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required for B.Ed college admission? Is there any entrance required?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is percentage for B ed collage admission and there is entrance required for the admission and how far is the Bed collage .what is the date of admission .

To get admission in most of the recognized Institution to the Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] program, candidate must have completed Bachelors degree or/and Masters Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized University or Institution. The duration of the program is one academic year. Admission is either through Entrance Examination or merit of marks in the qualifying Examination, what ever the admission criteria of the Institute of concern is. The academic session of the B.Ed program is usually held in the month of June and July.

Following are the list of some of the well recognized Institutions offering Bachelor of education [B.Ed] program:

Delhi University

Maharshi Dayananda University

Lovely Professional University

Amity Institute of Education

Bombay Teacher's Training College, Mumbai

University of Pune

Mumbai University

For detail information one may refer to the official website of the above mentioned Institution or any other Institute of concern.
1st March 2013, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentage required for B.Ed college admission? Is there any entrance required?

how much percentage require in graduation for b ed in up, mumbai and delhi
30th December 2013, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

i m a student of bba nd my 12th is in maths, so which will be my group ( science or arts) ???? plzzz tell me.............
3rd July 2014, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage is required in graduation for getting admission in govt B.ed college? I have only 72% in my graduation.
2nd July 2015, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE COMOMPLETED B.SC CHEMISTRY WITH 75% IF I GETTING ADMISSION IN B.ED GOVERNMENT COLLEGE
3rd July 2015, 02:54 PM
matamanju

Hello Friend

One who interested to study the B.ed the candidate must pass B.A or B.SC or equivalent degree with minimum 45 percentage aggregate.

And also they need to write common Entrance Test.

The test will be divided by 3 prats that is part a, part b, part c.

Part A consist

General English 25 marks

part B consist

General knowledge 15 marks
Technical Aptitude 10 marks

Part C consist

methodology in this the candidates has to choose one the subjects it carry 100 marks.

After qualifying the entrance exam you have to choose college according to rank.

The duration of the B.ed course is 1 year.
1st July 2017, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

I am a commerce graduate having pass class percentage can I do B ed from mumbai university or Yashwant rao chavan university.Plz Help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?