8th August 2010, 11:12 PM
meenarani

Jobs in software after doing B.Tech from Electronics & communication Engineering branch?

I have completed B.Tech from ECE branch.After that can i get job in software field.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government job after completing B.Tech from KSOU?
  2. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join?
  3. Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  5. How may I find a suitable job after passing electronics engineering with 70% marks? I have done course in software testing at manual and automation level
  6. Suggested jobs after PG in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  7. How can I get a job in software or government sector after doing Electronics and Communication?
  8. Which branch of engineering is best for IES 2016 among Electrical and Electronics & Communication?
  9. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  10. What should I do in order to get abroad placement after completing B.Tech in EEE branch? Should I go for software industry?
  11. Can I take admission in Engineering in Electronics & Communication branch?
  12. Is it possible for me to get a job in software industry if I know C language after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication branch? -- [New]
  13. Weekend 1 month Internship in Electronics & Communication
  14. Which college is better in between Shri Govindram Seksaria Institute of Technology & Science and Institute of Engineering & Technology, DAVV to study M.Tech(Electronics & Communication)?
  15. Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics?
  16. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year?
  17. Is there any exam in Aviation field as an engineering after doing B.Tech in electronics and communication branch
  18. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
9th August 2010, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jobs in software after doing B.Tech from Electronics & communication Engineering branch?

After b.tech frm ece branch. Now a days i am doing job in software field, In this field i hve more than two year experienced. bt gh am nt statisfied with my salary. Now plz give me an advice should i do mba or continue the job.
9th August 2010, 03:31 PM
rohity821

Default Re: Jobs in software after doing B.Tech from Electronics & communication Engineering branch?

dear ithink to work in the software field u shuld have a degree diplome in computer not ece it works to some extent
9th August 2010, 05:51 PM
rohit_k

firstly thanks for complete b.tech with ece trade and i hope get secored good pecentages and also for apply jobs in india and other countries. so you can easily apply for govt jobs like bsnl.
more details as www.bsnl.co.in
9th August 2010, 08:43 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hi,

Yes surely you can get jobs in the software field.

In fact this is the advantage with the Electronics graduates that they can prefer any sector either the core sector or the software sector.

There are huge job opportunities for B.Tech graduates in the software field and the condition for that is to have good basic knowledge of software subjects like C,C++, Java,.net, DBMS, Linux etc.

If you have good grasp on basic software languages and their applications, you can easily be fitted into top software companies.

So there is nothing to worry about jobs in the software field.

Good luck!
10th August 2010, 01:06 AM
Pathfinder
Senior Member++++

Yeah any branch student can join a software company. Even a civil engineer. So that doesnt matter.

The main thing matters is that you must have your basics in computer strong. If you can do some additional software courses in computers then it will help you to get more leverage during your placements.

So try it and best of Luck
10th August 2010, 01:33 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

definately you can join in software company after doing B.Tech from Electronics & communication Engineering branch.

you know ECE holers are more preferable by Software companies.

the most most importent things which is require to get chance in software companies is knowledge in programming languages.

so you must grow it.

all the best.......
10th August 2010, 01:41 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Cool Re: Jobs in software after doing B.Tech from Electronics & communication Engineering branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meenarani View Post
I have completed B.Tech from ECE branch.After that can i get job in software field.
yeah sure you can get a job in software field. you must post your resume in naukri.com and i am sure that they will search a good job for you.
good luck
10th August 2010, 09:49 AM
ravi k
Senior Member+

dear friend
according to my view u can join any software company & IT firm....
u can apply in company like TCS,INFOSYS,MAHINDRA SATYAM etc
all the best.
13th August 2010, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

for freshers(in electronics and communications with 50% marks) can we get a job in software?
18th August 2010, 12:55 AM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

DEAR FRIEND,

u r an ECE student, so u can go for any kind of job if u fulfill the criteria.

and any stream student can join in software company core departments also.

so u can join in software company.. for that u have to get above 60% marks

throughout ur career.

u can get jobs in

1.TCS

2.INFOSYS

3.WIPRO

4.IBM

5.CTS

etc.

best of luck.
20th August 2010, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

can i get a good job after completing B.E. (eiectronics) & where? how much will be the payment?
21st August 2010, 12:26 AM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

dear frend,
there are a lot of software job opertunities after doing b.tech from ECE..so dnt wry about placement...some of the it companies are:-
1.TCs
2.INFOSYS
3.IBM
4.WIPRO
5.CTS
Good Luck!!!!!
21st August 2010, 11:23 PM
August
Senior Member+

dear friend

software companies allows students from engineering of any stream .

so u are also eligible for that.

u can apply for various IT firms of India like

TCS, INFOSYS, IBM, WIPRO, CTS and many more.

all the best.
24th August 2010, 08:53 PM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

electronics engineer has lots of opportunities in software sector.

you can join many software companies like TCS, INFOSYS,IBM, COGNIZANT, TECH MAHINDRA, WIBPRO etc.

so from now starts your preparation.

all the best.
25th August 2010, 01:38 PM
poplu13
Senior Member+

Yes ofcourse you can surely get a job in software branch...If you are intrested in software sector you can do a course in JAVA,ORACLE.. dot net...You can also give the NASCOM exam if you are higly intrested for software sectors...

TCS,INFOSYS,WIPRO are certain reputed IT companies where you can give a Try,,....

Good luck !!
25th August 2010, 08:26 PM
drdo99
Banned

you can apply at following companies as they take peole of your degree through software specializations:
1.BHEL
2.DRDO
3.BEL
4.HCL
27th August 2010, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

I am completing my B.Tech (Electronics and Communication) and wants to do M.S. (abroad) While so If I have to get job support either on core or software jobs which course in India will help me.
16th September 2010, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

i want information about govt jobs after completing b tech as from ece department & how much % should require for that jobs in our 4 years digree. how can get the information on which the exams can be coducted. thank u.
19th September 2010, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

wat jobs r right for the girls who completed b.tech of ece branch?can u inform the company names
20th September 2010, 04:56 PM
mohit brh

Yes you can get job in software field but you must have knowledge of programming language like C,C++,java,dot net,web designing but you are from ECE branch so if you have knowledge of only C,C++,java than you can get job. and it helps to qualified written exam after that if you do'nt have knowledge than company will traind you.
8th October 2010, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

iam an ece student.i have one year experience in vlsi.is it posibblie to get a job in software companies regarding this field????????
12th October 2010, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE BEST AREAS I CAN DO THE JOB ?I M DOING MY B.TECH IN ELEC AND COMMUNICATION .I DON'T WANT THE COMPANIES BUT I WANT THE AREAS . PL.SUGGEST ME THE BEST ONE .PL. REPLT TO EMAIL-ID -----([email protected]).reply me soon......
30th October 2010, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

GOVT jobs for ECE Students in andhrapradesh
13th November 2010, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

i m pursuing b.tech 4m ec branch 3 yr , i want yo know that hw should i prepare my self for jobs interview and their tests like apti etc.?
n can u plz suggst me some companies where i can easily get a job ?
15th November 2010, 11:08 PM
sanjusabu

Quote:

Dear friend, after completing btech in ece you can go for a lot of software jobs in the companies like TCS,Infosys,Satyam,CTS etc.

These MNCs offer direct walk-in for the freshers around November to February. You just have to collect the information when these companies will publish their advertisement and go for the interview.

You can visit the site http://www.freshersworld.com for latest update on freshers jobs.
25th November 2010, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

you have only answered the choices but you haven't mentined the salary for an ece b.tech graduate? please give some information about salary
7th December 2010, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b-tech in ECE with an aggregate of 73%, sir iam intrested in core side. is it hard to get a job in core field with a good salary? if so what are the courses i have to join? plz suggest me through my mail id( [email protected])
7th December 2010, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

iam intrested in doing m-tech through gate, can u tell me what are the branches i can choose
24th December 2010, 03:48 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
You can certainly get job in the software field with a B.Tech in ECE. The ECE graduates have an advantage to enter in to a core sector or in to the software. As to get in to the software sector they must have excellent knowledge in different software languages like C, C++, Java,.net, DBMS, Linux etc.
5th May 2011, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope for EEE BRANCH
20th August 2011, 12:09 AM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
yes u can learn any type of programming language.it helps you in ur future refrence.
u can learn java,.net,orracle,php.these are some popular language which requirment is more n more now these days.

u can choose java language.its a very easy language and easy to understand and also it take less time to learn as compare to other one.

so choose any language which u want to.its upto you and depend on your interst.

i hope u catch your answer.

all the best for your bright future.
7th September 2011, 05:06 PM
manoj rajpurohit

This is right thing that you can do jobs in the IT field. For this You have some knowledge in the programming language and the web languages.

you can go to these companies for the interview:-

INFOSIS
IBM
HCL
TCS
BSNL
WIPRO
BEL
BHEL
etc.

best of luck.
19th January 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

hey i am a B.Tech second year student i know C AND C ,
KINDLY SUGGEST THE BEST LANGUAGES I SHOULD LEARN.....

java
oracle
html
dbms
web desig
php
.net
embedded sys.
network security
linux
25th April 2012, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

i am graduate in electronics &instrumentation engineering and i got job in t.c.s during campus placements.i want to know whether guys from core engineering can excel in software field and any difference in priority will be shown by employer for core engineering graduates and please sencourses should i learn?
9th May 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

can I do M.tech in software after doing B.tech in E.C.E.
10th May 2012, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

can i do M.tech in software engineering after doing B.tech in ECE
2nd August 2012, 04:24 AM
Unregistered

I am complete B.E (E.C.E) with 57% can i get job in ECE field....?
14th December 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

what are the basic languages for ece students to get into software companies ?
2nd January 2013, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

how to get into software job with b.tech ece graduation after spending a year time in teaching profession?
2nd January 2013, 07:39 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: Jobs in software after doing B.Tech from Electronics & communication Engineering branch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what are the basic languages for ece students to get into software companies ?

Dear Aspirant,

Basic language for ECE:

• C
  • JAVA
  • HTML/CSS
  • Hardware programming(Microprocessor)
  • Software Programming(Microprocessor)

These are the languages core companies and the IT companies preferred.

So my suggestion is to learn these languages if you are weak in the above languages.

These languages will help you in getting the jobs.

Recently one of my friend got job.They have asked question in the C language and the HTML/CSS.

So thats it friends these are the simple languages and must languages in the IT market for freshers.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
24th January 2013, 03:27 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

Jobs in software after doing B.Tech from Electronics & communication Engineering branch

1.tcs
2.infosys
3.ibm
4.mindtree
5.satyam comp.
6.patni comp.
7.dell
8.hcl lenovo
9.wipro

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
23rd October 2013, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammy_wrath View Post
dear aspirant,

basic language for ece:

• c
  • java
  • html/css
  • hardware programming(microprocessor)
  • software programming(microprocessor)

these are the languages core companies and the it companies preferred.

So my suggestion is to learn these languages if you are weak in the above languages.

These languages will help you in getting the jobs.

Recently one of my friend got job.they have asked question in the c language and the html/css.

so thats it friends these are the simple languages and must languages in the it market for freshers.

all the best for your future endeavor's.

any more queries.
don't hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

best regards,
sampath.
sir i want to know after b.tech from ece can i do m.tech in computer engineering (softwere)?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?