28th March 2012, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Which branch should I select after passing 12th with 70%?

sir .
i have passed 12 with 70% but i am having prblm to chose branches.
my father is bussiness man .
so pls teach me .
civil engg.
mechanical engg.
information technology.
which is bst for me . pls.
mob no 9630802431
arihant jain.

8th June 2012, 03:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which branch should I select after passing 12th with 70%?

You can select the course according to your interest. First of all, you have to collect details on the topics covered under each stream. If you feel interested in a specific subject area you can chose the same. Candidates interested in software sector can select CSE or IT courses. Those interested in construction can look for Civil engineering. Other courses like ECE, Mechanical engineering, etc also offers wide scope in the job market.
8th June 2012, 08:29 PM
epson

Default Re: Which branch should I select after passing 12th with 70%?

firstly remember that what ever you will be choosing that will shape your life or career its not only the interest which will decide but also the zeal to explore in that field and a comfortable feeling even if a greek and latin of the subject is taught these all will decide

*******you should take guidance from many of your parents and other fellow mates and also those students who have already done that course , you can also ask the future of that course to them as only they can answer you the best******

it is not necessary to take only the evergreen courses like mechanical or ece it is necessary to take the field which will groom you without making you feel depressed.
this decision need not be taken instantaneously take your own time to decide .

there is my friend who taking it course got placed for 11 lakh per annum on the other side a friend taking CSE which is a core branch got placed with 5 lakh .
so with this i dont tell that IT is better than CSE but i tell that he was really good in that field hence he excelled
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?