30th May 2011, 04:31 PM
veethikagomasta7

How shall I select a branch in engineering?

How shall I select a branch in engineering, owning to my interest, scope, job and being a girl?

30th June 2011, 07:50 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How shall I select a branch in engineering?

Hello friend,

It is true that you should select engineering branch keeping in mind all the facts that you have mentioned here.

But I think that interest plays a very important role in this case, because if one is not interested with his/her career study course then he/she can't do well.

So before choosing your branch of engineering you should keep in mind about your interest which you should give higher priority.

After choosing branch according your interest if you find other factors opposing your decision then you have to switch your mind to something better.

As according to me,being a girl, you should select computer science branch as it is the most suitable field for girls in any case.

Rest decision is yours. Best of luck!
5th July 2011, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

I am suresh. among ECE and Mechanical which branch is best to choose to study. analyse in trems of Job opportunities, Salary range, future to start a own business etc. but i like core jobs only. Meatime i want to MBA later and to do own business
6th July 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i got 30092 rank in eamcet? i belong to bc-a category. in which college and in which branch do i get seat? pls pls reply me..
20th August 2011, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

sir i cant choose the field
18th August 2012, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

HOW TO JOIN ARMY AFTER B.E.(IT)?
24th December 2012, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

I am confused in selecting a branch in Engineering,when interested in maths?
30th January 2013, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to start my business after completing my studies of engineering then which branch I should selct?
2nd August 2020, 11:49 PM
Sunnyprem960

Hello,

Once you choose your goal to become an engineer, the first question arises in your mind is which course suits me?

The following are my advices:
1. If you are good at computer softwares and other computer related stuff then you can choose branches like CSE, ECE, IT.
2. If you choose to become some innovative and wants to live in realistic world (like touch and feel the things) then you can opt for ME, EEE, CE etc..

Whatever branch you choose, select with a passion to become something that you are dreaming for.

Best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?