2nd January 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I select after passing B.Tech to get in Astrophysics?

By march 2012 i am going to complete +2 science. And I wish to do B tech after that. Please help me to select the course that I should select so that I can find a profession related to astrophysics... I am very well interested in it.. Please help me out..

Related Questions:
  1. Which B.Tech course should I choose after 12th science so as to join in Astrophysics field?
  2. I am in class 12 which exam I have to give to enter in nasa? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Possible scholarships available for studying Astrophysics after B.Tech?
  4. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA? I am interested in Astrophysics
  5. Can I study M.Sc in Astrophysics if pursue B.Sc in Physics?
  6. How can I become a scientist in Astrophysics after passing 11th
  7. How can I do Ph.D in both Astrophysics and Nanotechnology? How may I do both in a sequence with Astrophysics first?
  8. Can I do Ph.d in Astrophysics after MCA?
  9. Does IIT offer M.Sc in Astrophysics course? How can I study?
  10. How to study Astrophysics after passing class 12th? When is the entrance exam and which are the colleges for Astrophysics in India
  11. Does Osmania University offer M.Sc. in Astrophysics? Can I do this course after B.Tech.?
  12. How to be an astronaut after 12th commerce with Maths?
  13. Any colleges in India, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore offering B.Tech Astrophysics?
  14. Can I apply for Ph.D in Astrophysics programme if pursuing M.Tech in Aerospace Engineering?
  15. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in JEST to study PhD in Astrophysics for M.Sc(Astrophysics) postgraduate?
  16. Can I study M.Sc(Astrophysics) after pursuing B.Sc in Physics? Difference among Astrophysics and Physics? -- [New]
  17. What are the career opportunities in Astrophysics? Which are the colleges offering Astrophysics in Kerala?
  18. Which are the colleges in India offering the course in Astrophysics? What should I do in order to opt for Astrophysics?
30th November 2017, 11:37 AM
Dadi Maa
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course should I select after passing B.Tech to get in Astrophysics?

The suitable course for you in Astrophysics is Master of Technology in Astrophysics after completion of Bachelor of Technology. You can apply for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering to get admission in integrated M.Tech PhD course at Indian Institute of Astrophysics.

Bachelor of Technology candidates are eligible for GATE examination. If you have not applied for 2018 GATE exam then you will have to wait for next year examination notification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?