5th July 2011, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Which branch should I take in M.Tech/MS after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?

I Did My Engineering ELECTRONICS & INSTRUMENTATION. I wanna go to CORE. So Plz suggest me which brach shud i take in M.TECH/MS.
and im also intrested in BIO-MEDICAL. So Guide nd Suggest me da correct way.
Thank u

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Army, Navy, Airforce while pursuing B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible for JTO exam after passing B.Tech with Applied Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
  3. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  4. What is the scope for business in electronics and instrumentation field?
  5. Can a B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation engineering student do B.Arch?
  6. Which branch should I go for in M.Tech if I am graduate in Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
  7. What is the future of a girl in the branch of Electronics and Instrumentation? In what environment do girls have to work?
  8. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis? -- [New]
  10. Which college or university can i get after scoring 100 rank in Instrumentation
  11. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  12. Best books to be referred for PSU? I am a B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation student
  13. Will I get a job by doing automation course? I am electronics and instrumentation B.Tech student
  14. Best university in Germany for M.S. in Robotics/Instrumentation & Automation for a candidate who have secured 66% in B.Tech Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering?
  15. What should I do to prepare for IES with Electronics and Instrumentation branch?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for JTO? I am doing B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering
  17. PSU exams after BE in Electronics and Instrumentation branch
  18. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Industrial Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
20th August 2011, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch should I take in M.Tech/MS after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?

why electronics and communicetion engineer go in it company?
21st December 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch should I take in M.Tech/MS after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?

most offered branch in m.tech after completing b.tech in eie
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?