16th June 2011, 12:51 PM
itsmeandu

Which branch will suit me after 12th between ECE and Mechanical? Which is the best for average student?

sir, i am an average student. i have just completed my 12th. i was unable to desise which branch suits me. among ece and mechanical which branch is best for an average student? please help me as soon as possible in this regard....

Related Questions:
  1. List of exams an 3rd year ECE candidates can give? How to sit in off-campus placements?
  2. Which branch should I choose along with Mechanical and ECE in counselling? I've passed 12th std with 78% marks
  3. Can I change my branch from ECE to Mechanical under fee waiver scheme of UPTU?
  4. Which branch is better, ECE or EEE? What would be the average package for EEE graduates?
  5. Which is better course for PG course between MBA and M.Tech?
  6. How should I join marine engineering after scoring 80% in B.E 3rd year Mechanical branch
  7. How to get a job in government sector? I am a student of ECE
  8. Which is the best branch in Engineering for an above average student after completion of Intermediate?
  9. Information about IES-ECE entrance exam? I am a average student in engineering
  10. Am I eligible for IES if I am a ECE branch student?
  11. Will there be any Institute which take ECE candidates for Graduate Mechanical Engineering course?
  12. Upcoming Off-Campus recruitments for ECE branch? -- [New]
  13. What should I prefer either write IIT JEE/AIEEE with my 12th or drop for 1 am an average student, having 66% marks in 12th. Currently I am studying in 12th
  14. Which branch is better in Engineering between Mechanical & ECE having completed my 12th?
  15. How may I change my branch from ECE to mechanical? I'm in a private self financing college under CUSAT(Kerala)?
  16. How good are the placements for B.Tech in IPU?
  17. Books to be referred for competitive exams like Railway for ECE branch?
  18. Is Mechanical Engineering the best course for an average student in Polytechnic?
9th July 2011, 02:10 PM
akhilesh16071991
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which branch will suit me after 12th between ECE and Mechanical? Which is the best for average student?

Dear friend,
If you are the average student then Mechanical best for you.
Mechanical is the chillest branch in engineering.
If you take electronics then you have to do hardwork more.Because in these branch logical things are more and you have to use you brain too more while in mechanical branch hardwork is require with practical knowledge.The scope is also a core branch through which you can go for govt job too and their is no chance of reccession in these branch.
11th July 2011, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which branch will suit me after 12th between ECE and Mechanical? Which is the best for average student?

sir, which engineering has better scope in future ece or me or any other else.i have a keam eng rank of 13291
12th July 2011, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

will mechanical engineering suit an average student
20th July 2011, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Is mechanical engineering is hard or other for an average student after 10th class sir please help as early as possible sir
2nd August 2011, 07:25 PM
dagamahajan

Dear friend
both mechanical ane ece are the wanted branch of today
ece is a branch which deals with circuits sensors etc. While mech is a branch which deals with real life machine. It involves workin with machines and lots of engineering drawing(not many people know about this)
both are almost equally tedious ece being on the harder side
but if you look at future ece has lesser scope of job after undergraduation level while both have equal opportunity at postgradate level.
And financially ece graduates are more paid then mechanical. But again mech doesnt hav recession in itr dictionary.
Oveall i would suggest you to go with mechanical and hav a safe and healthy future
2nd August 2011, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

sir; myself tarun, my inter has been ruined bcoz of family prblms, now i am so irritated and dont know whch branch is good and has gud future for my self,help me i beg u, plzzz.
21st August 2011, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
yes , but all you need to do is hardwork ...........need to havs some tech. Knowledge twrds machines
21st August 2011, 01:13 AM
Unregistered

IM MECHANICAL ENGINEERING STUDENT DETAINED IN 3RD YEAR ND NOT INTRSTD TO CARRY IT SO LOOKING FOR GUIDANCE .......PLSSS SUGST ME WHAT TO DO , IM INTRESTED IN MECHANICAL FIELD ....PLZ GUID ME
23rd October 2011, 10:28 PM
srikanthreddypalwai

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsmeandu View Post
sir, i am an average student. i have just completed my 12th. i was unable to desise which branch suits me. among ece and mechanical which branch is best for an average student? please help me as soon as possible in this regard....
hii friend...here i can help you..........if you interest in circuits and chip designing......then go for ece........if you have interest in designing field like automobiles,,,machines etc....then go for mechanical............
24th October 2011, 12:21 AM
sathish0038

Quote:
If you are the average student then Mechanical best for you.
Mechanical is the chillest branch in engineering.
If you take electronics then you have to do hardwork more.Because in these branch logical things are more and you have to use you brain too more while in mechanical branch hardwork is require with practical knowledge.The scope is also a core branch through which you can go for govt job too and their is no chance of reccession in these branch.
all the best
24th October 2011, 12:53 AM
ankitjajo

there is no such rule which says what should an avg. student select as his subject.it is totally dependent upon your area of interest. if you are good at electrical stuff and circuit design, you should go for ECE.
On the other hand if you are good at physics, you should go for mechanical.in mechanical you have more of derivations as compared to ECE.But scoring marks is much easier in mechanical as compared to ECE.
Now its up to you to decide what interests you more.
24th October 2011, 10:09 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,
And my long time goal is to see your company at the top position and I should ... Prasanta Bhowmik : from which things we should be started after my name. .... My aggregate percentage till 6th semester is 78% and I did my 10th and 12th from ... Because of my dedication to work my college masters will prefer me to give up ...
24th October 2011, 10:31 PM
kartik41
Senior Member+++

Sir,
Top and best courses after engineering graduation, short term, pg, post graduate, ... available after engineering graduation, b.tech for engineering students like M.Tech, MBA, MCA, etc. .... i have done b.tech in ECE iwant do my pg in avionics can i do so ? ..... Now i am planning to do M.E. What course will best suit for M.E . ...
Thanks,
7th January 2012, 03:51 PM
chiknichameli

mech is a branch which deals with real life machine. It involves workin with machines and lots of engineering drawing(not many people know about this)
both are almost equally tedious ece being on the harder side
but if you look at future ece has lesser scope of job after undergraduation level while both have equal opportunity at postgradate level.here logical things are more and you have to use you brain too more while in mechanical branch hardwork is require with practical knowledge.The scope is also a core branch through which you can go for govt job too and their is no chance of reccession in these branch.
And financially ece graduates are more paid then mechanical.
22nd January 2012, 04:39 PM
GUNDA DIVYA

Quote:
Hi,

Both are well and good branches.

Among ECE and mechanical i think ECE is evergreen branch.

For ece candidates there will be many job offers so better to go with ece.

compared to mechanical ECE is also easier one.

So choose your branch based on your interest.

All the very best....
22nd January 2012, 04:53 PM
GUNDA DIVYA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir; myself tarun, my inter has been ruined bcoz of family prblms, now i am so irritated and dont know whch branch is good and has gud future for my self,help me i beg u, plzzz.
hi,

After your inter you can do your b.tech.

In b.tech you will have many branches such as ECE,CSE,IT,CIVIL,MECHANICAL,EEE.......etc

Every branch has its own importance and offers.

Which branch to select is depends on your interest.

Among my opinion is ECE is the most better one.

ECE candidate have both job offers in private and govt fields.

Have right decision.

BEST WISHES........
22nd January 2012, 05:01 PM
GUNDA DIVYA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

Yes you can but you have to work hard.

Mechanical whole deals with the machines.

After your b.tech you can step into core companies.

All the best............
28th January 2012, 06:38 PM
selva786

Thumbs up Re: Which branch will suit me after 12th between ECE and Mechanical? Which is the best for average student?

Quote:
You choose the B.E mechanical engineering after the completion of 12th.
Because more jos for public sector unit
16th February 2012, 08:57 PM
Sagar Keshari

It all depends upon your interest towards that subject.
both are different streams. electronics deals with micro parts in a circuit and mechanical with pully and all. so choice is yours.
16th June 2012, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

comparing ece and eee which suits best for circuit design..???
18th July 2012, 11:00 AM
Unregistered

i got 52% marks in intermidiat so which branch better for me
23rd April 2013, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

i just want to know whether ,ms in mechanical will have good scope to get job offers
19th June 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

i am interested in mechanical and ece branches,i am got 98% in inter,which branch i take better ,i want to get more salary also
15th April 2014, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER TAKING UP ECE IS A GOOD OPTION FOR A AVERAGE STUDENT WHO HAS NO INTEREST TOWARDS PHYSICS AND HAS MORE INTEREST IN COMPUTERS BUT CAN I IMPROVE MY SKILLS IN ECE....WHICH HAS MORE SCOPE ECE/CSE....AND WHAT ARE THE OTHER OPTIONS OTHER THAN ENGINEERING WHICH HAS SCOPE
15th April 2014, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO KNOW WHETHER TAKING UP ECE IS A GOOD OPTION FOR A AVERAGE STUDENT WHO HAS NO INTEREST TOWARDS PHYSICS AND HAS MORE INTEREST IN COMPUTERS BUT CAN I IMPROVE MY SKILLS IN ECE....WHICH HAS MORE SCOPE ECE/CSE....AND WHAT ARE THE OTHER OPTIONS OTHER THAN ENGINEERING WHICH HAS SCOPE
5th September 2014, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

[QUOTE=itsmeandu;787634]sir, i am an average student. i have just completed my 12th. i was unable to desise which branch suits me. among ece and mechanical which branch is suit me below average student inter percentage is 57
29th May 2015, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

I am average student of pcm had pass 12th by 60.4% wants to do CA.Should I move forward or should I move towards engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?