30th April 2017, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

BSc Agricultural admissions in Kerala colleges

Respected sir,
Please let me know the admission of bsc agriculture and colleges in Kerala,fees structure,and examination procedure

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges in Kerala which have MSc Agricultural Biotechnology course?
  2. Best institute to study Post Graduate Diploma in Dairy Technology? List of entrance exam for it?
  3. Will the admission for Agricultural B.Sc be opened in Tamil Nadu university?
  4. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  5. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  6. How to get admission in the best institute for Agricultural Biotechnology?
  7. How to get admission in BSC Agriculture? List of good colleges in Kerala?
  8. Is BSE Agriculture a good option after 12th?
  9. List of universities providing M.Sc genetics and bio-statistics in correspondence mode?
  10. What should I do to apply for MBBS course in colleges of Tamilnadu and Karnataka? Can I get admissions without entrance exam and what's the procedure for applying? I am from Kerala
  11. How much rank we need to get a seat in Agricultural BSc in private colleges in India?
  12. List of all the colleges which provide agricultural science in Kerala?
  13. Will I get a good rank for admission in Kerala college? I have scored 110 in NATA and 83% in CBSE in Kerala
  14. Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission?
  15. Are there any BSc Psychology colleges in Kerala? Date of sale of application form?
  16. List of BSc Agricultural colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How many colleges are offering BSc MLT in Kerala?
  18. Entrance exams for PG in Agricultural Universities after Agricultural B.Sc?
30th April 2017, 11:08 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: BSc Agricultural admissions in Kerala colleges

You have to be 12th passed from science stream to apply B.Sc in Agriculture. The fee structure varies from institute to institute. However a general fee structure for B.Sc agriculture is 25000 per semester. You may apply for this course in Kerala Agricultural University, Thrissur. The entrance exam is conducted by some institutes but not all.
1st May 2017, 12:39 AM
perthc

Default Re: BSc Agricultural admissions in Kerala colleges

Hi,

BSc Agricultural admissions in Kerala colleges are as follows:-

• Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute Ernakulam Kochi
  • College of Agriculture Pilicode Nileswar
  • College of Agriculture Vellayani, Thiruvananthapuram, Thiruvananthapuram,
  • College of Agriculture Padannakkad Kasaragod
  • College of Fisheries Panangad ,Ernakulam Ernakulam, Kochi
  • College of Forestry Vellanikkara Thrissur
  • College of Horticulture Vellanikkara Thrissur
  • Kelappaji College Of Agricultural Engineering And Technology Tavanur,
  • Kerala Agricultural University Vellanikkara
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?