7th May 2018, 08:37 AM
Tarawade aarti shaharam

BSc(Physics) admission in St. Xavier's, Kolkata for a candidate with 91% in 12th ISC?

Hi Sir, I have secured 91% in my 12th ISC Board. I want to secure admission in St. Xavier's College of Kolkata for BSc in Physics course. Please tell me that with this percentage I am eligible to get admission or not? Please tell me asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges are there in Kolkata? Probability of getting admission in St Xaviers?
  2. Is there any scope for admission in B.Com(Hons) evening in St Xaviers College Kolkata after scoring 91% in ISC?'
  3. BSc(Physics) admission in St. Xavier's, Kolkata for a candidate with 91% in 12th ISC? -- [New]
  4. How can I join Kolkata Police being a 12th ISC candidate?
  5. Admission in B.Com Honors in St. Xaviers College of Kolkata after scoring 80% in 12th board? Minimum cutoff for applying in the college? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which course should I choose among Engineering and B.Sc.? Chances of admission in the mentioned colleges for a candidate who has secured 69.5% in 12th ISC?
  7. When to get the admission in St.Xaviers School in Kolkata?
  8. How to get admission in St Xaviers after scoring 90%?
  9. How to take admission in St Xaviers School, kolkata
  10. Procedure to get admission in ISC 1st year at St. Xavier's College, Ranchi for a candidate who have secured 73% in 10th ICSE?
  11. Can I get admission to study Political Science Honours in St.Xavier's College, Kolkata if secured 86% in 12th ISC Commerce?
  12. How to get admission in St Xaviers college after securing 96.25%
  13. What's the procedure to change school from St. xaviers school, Durgapur to St. xaviers school, Kolkata for class II students?
  14. Minimum percentage required to join Mass communication and Multimedia in St. Xaviers College?
  15. How can I prepare to score 95% in 12th ISC Board exam and secure admission in St. Xavier's College, Kolkata?
  16. Date of sale of admission forms for St Xaviers School, Park Street, Kolkata?
  17. Can I get admission in St Xaviers college after scoring 82% in ISC exam?
  18. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in St.Xaviers School, Kolkata? Where to get the admission form?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?