7th May 2018, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Colleges offering BTech Civil in Odisha to a candidate with 17685 rank in JEE Main?

Respected Sir, I have secured 17685 rank in JEE Main. I live in Odisha and I am interested to study BTech in Civil Engineering course. So, kindly let me know about the colleges in Odisha where I can get Civil stream. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering BTech Mechanical with 54619 rank in JEE Main?
  2. Best colleges offering B.Tech admission for a candidate with 1.6 Lacs rank in JEE Main?
  3. Whether a candidate is eligible to appear in Jee Main on behalf of MP-PET if exhausted 3 chances for applying in colleges of Madhya Pradesh?
  4. Expected rank and college for OBC rank 23000 in JEE Main 2015?
  5. BTech admission in Jamia Millia Islamia for girl candidate with 136 rank in JEE Main?
  6. List of Government affiliated BTech colleges in Odisha? Fee expenses of BTech course?
  7. Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to secure BTech(Electrical Engineering) admission in NIT-Patna?
  8. Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech Civil 4th semester student in Odisha?
  9. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 61 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. In which colleges rank of 13815 in WBJEE and 126 marks in JEE Main will be accepted for admission?
  11. Possibility to study Diploma in Civil Engineering for a candidate who has secured 10945 rank in Odisha DET?
  12. List of colleges offering BE Mechanical course in Kolkata? Cutoff rank required in JEE Main to get admission? -- [New]
  13. Whether a candidate is eligible to attend 2nd counselling after securing rank within 30000 to 40000 in JEE Main? Whether seats remain available in good colleges at 2nd counselling of JEE Main?
  14. Institutes offering Inplant Training to BTech Metallurgy candidate in Odisha?
  15. How to do lateral entry in B.Tech in DCE? I am a 3rd year student of electrical and electronics diploma
  16. Eligibility to get BTech admission in any Government college with 45000 rank in JEE Main?
  17. Expected rank for a candidate who has scored 80 marks in JEE Main?
  18. Possible rank in JEE Main if get 200 marks being a general candidate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?