15th August 2015, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Kolkata Police being a 12th ISC candidate?

Sir,
I am Ganesh Pathak and I am from Kolkata. I have completed my class 12th from ISC Board and I want to join Kolkata Police. Please let me know how can I? Thank you!

20th August 2015, 05:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Kolkata Police being a 12th ISC candidate?

Yes, you can surely join Kolkata police if you have got your qualification from a recognized board like ISC. All you need to do is apply when the notification for job is out.
You have to pass written exam and physical fitness test for getting selected. Hence, be prepared for the exam.
22nd August 2015, 02:06 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join Kolkata Police being a 12th ISC candidate?

sir, first need to apply for the written test with the completion of 12th from any recognized college.
a) after that you will get your hall ticket and place of examination and timings.
b) if you successfully crack yhr written test ,then you are eligible to participate in physical test and there your fate will be decided , you must be physically fit and strong enough to crack the physical test .
c) the after this 2 difficult stages, you have to face the interview based on presonal attitude, there the higher offcials tests you in different ways, after the competion you wil receive an call letter , go and join..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?