31st August 2017, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Is business management studies course available in US after completion of 12th standard?

Is business management studies course available in US after completion of 12th standard? Can you please give me the details on the same? What is the procedure followed to apply for the course? Hope that I will get the answer from here. Thank you!

13th September 2017, 08:06 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is business management studies course available in US after completion of 12th standard?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue Business management course in US after completion of your 12th standard from a Government recognised board. Candidates who have passed 12th standard or an equivalent examination from a Government recognised board are eligible to pursue Business Management course. You need to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and SAT/ ACT examinations to be eligible to apply for admission to Bachelor's degree course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?