19th June 2016, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course to do after completion of 12th with computer science?

Which is the best course to do after completion of 12th with computer science? Can you please provide me the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details on the same soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is diploma in computer science equal to completion of 12th standard?
  2. Which is the best course to do after completion of 12th with computer science?
  3. What are the options available to do after completion of B.Sc with computer science?
  4. How to do graduation after completion of 12th board? I am a science stream computer science student -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which higher studies course I can take after completion of 12th? Engineering or B.Sc Computer Science?
  6. Am I eligible to do M.Sc IT course after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  7. B.Sc in Computer science after discontinued diploma?
  8. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  9. Best short term course after M.Sc Computer Science
  10. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  11. Am I eligible to do diploma in Pharmacy after completion of computer science course in 12th standard?
  12. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th (Computer Science)?
  13. What is the scope for doing higher studies after completion of 12th in computer science?
  14. What can be done after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  15. Am I eligible to join M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  16. What are the jobs I can get after completion of M.Sc Computer Science?
  17. What should I pursue BCA or MCA after completion of 12th CBSE in Computer Science?
  18. What should I do next to do Ph.D after completion of M.Tech in Computer Science?
20th June 2016, 12:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course to do after completion of 12th with computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which is the best course to do after completion of 12th with computer science? Can you please provide me the information on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the details on the same soon as possible. Thank you!
After completion of 12th standard with Computer Science, you can do BCA or B.Sc in IT/ CS course.

Your age should be above 17 years.

List of the best college for BCA course in India:-

Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences (AIMS)

Satya Institute of Media and Management

Indian Institute of Management & Commerece (IIMC)

Prestige Institute of Management and Research

Apeejay Institute of Management

Aryans Group of Colleges (AGC)

JK Business School (JKBS)

Prestige Institute Of Management

IndraPrastha College of Management and Technology (ICMT)
20th June 2016, 01:39 PM
13precious

Default Re: Which is the best course to do after completion of 12th with computer science?

You are a computer science student then you can choose BCA course which is three years bachelor degree course.

If you wish to go in engineering field then you should choose B.Tech course.To take admission in B.Tech you need to appear some entrance exams like IIT,JEE,AIEEE.

Some other computer courses are as given below:-

C & C++

PGDCA

Tally

JAVA
20th June 2016, 11:28 PM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

# Following courses are best suited for candidate with educational qualification of 10+2 with computer science:

* Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA)
* Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)
* Web Development and Designing
* Merchant Navy related courses
* Fashion Technology/Design
* Animation, Graphics and Multimedia
* Law
* Bachelor of Interior Design
* Hospitality Diploma Courses
* Diploma in Fire Safety and Technology
* Management Courses
* Teaching & Education Courses
* Event Management Courses
* Journalism and Mass Communication
20th June 2016, 11:29 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed your 12th with computer science hence you can pursue BSc in Computer Science from a recognised University. Minimum age required to join this course in 17 years and maximum should not exceed 25 years. You have to appear in the entrance exam in order to get admission in good Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?