12th September 2017, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for police officer job after completion of B.Sc graduation with less marks?

Sir, I am graduated student in B.Sc. But I have not Percentage.
So can I able to apply for police officer job? What are the minimum criteria required to apply? Can someone please guide me with the details soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA?
  2. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?
  3. Am I eligible to give IAS exam after completion of graduation with 52 percent marks?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for infosys after completion of BSc with less than 60 percentage marks?
  5. What type of jobs are available to apply after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics?
  6. How to become a Police officer after completing graduation in B.Com -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for inspector job after completion of graduation?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for CA course after completion of graduation with 48% marks?
  10. What are the job prospects in RBI after Graduation in Statistics?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for IAS officer exam after completion of B.A graduation?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for government teacher job after completion of graduation with 50 percent marks? -- [New]
  13. Am i eligible for Sub Inspector job in Karnataka Police with 63.22% marks in B.Com?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for PO exam after completion of graduation with 51.6% marks?
  15. Am I eligible to become an IPS officer after passing 12th from NIOS board?
  16. How to apply for crime branch police job? What is the procedure followed?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Air Force flying officer post after completion of B.Com?
  18. What should I do after 12th to become a high grade Police Officer?
12th September 2017, 08:53 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for police officer job after completion of B.Sc graduation with less marks?

If you want to get the officer job in Police Department you have to appear and qualify in UPSC or PCS examination.

For appearing in examination, the required qualification is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

Candidates with passing percentage in bachelor degree are eligible to appear in examination.

So, there is no need to worry about aggregate of bachelor degree and just do the preparation for the examination as according to syllabus with proper strategy.

Candidates can also appear for CAPFs and SSC examination conducted by recruitment in police department.

For detail information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in. or www.ssc.nic.in.
12th September 2017, 10:49 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for police officer job after completion of B.Sc graduation with less marks?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for police officer job after completion of your B.Sc. graduation course with less marks. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to pursue police officer job. The age criteria required to apply for police officer job is 21 to 32 years. Upper age relaxation is applicable to reserved category candidates as per government rules to be eligible to apply for police officer job.
12th September 2017, 11:21 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You can become Indian Police Services officer by appearing for Civil Services exam and clearing its all stages. Civil Services exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission for different services like IAS, IRS, IPS etc.

The minimum academic qualification required to apply for this exam is bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Final year bachelor's degree candidates can also apply for Civil Services. The minimum age limit is 21 years and upper age limit for general candidates is 32 years. Upper age relaxation applicable to candidates of reserved category.

The different stages of exam are Preliminary exam, Mains and Personal interview.
13th September 2017, 12:40 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

There is no any minimum required aggregate to appear in UPSC or SSC examination for recruitment of officers in Police service.

The common required eligibility to appear in examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline.

The age limit varies with examination.

So, you can prepare for examination as according to services you want to join.

I.P.S recruitment --- Civil Service.

CAPF Officer post --- UPSC CAPF.

SI recruitment ---- SSC.
13th September 2017, 04:40 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

In government job entrance exams, only passing marks are required. For example if you have minimum marks or more required to pass Bachelor's degree in Science then you can apply for exams.

Entrance exams for Police Officer job:

1. State Public Service commission exam.

2. Civil Services exam: 21-32 years.

3. Sub Inspector entrance exam.

You can apply for these exams for getting job of Police officer.
13th September 2017, 07:04 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

For appearing in officer recruitment examination conducted by SSC, UPSC, PCS or CDS there is no minimum required aggregate.

So, if you have passed in all your papers you are eligible to appear in these entrance examination and after qualifying in these examination will be eligible for final selection.

The required minimum qualification to appear in examination is bachelor degree from a recognised university.

Some of the entrance examination for recruitment in Police department are :-

Civil Service.

Central Armed Police Forces.

Public Service Commission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?