4th November 2017, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Which stream is best for me, after 12th commerce?

Sir, I am in class 12th. My subjects is commerce, IP & I am not a topper. So, which stream is best for me, I am confused, I am not able to take any stable decision.

4th November 2017, 11:35 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream is best for me, after 12th commerce?

Since, you have completed your class 12th examination with Commerce stream, you have a lot of opportunities for higher studies in your respective field.
Below I have mentioned some of the course which you can opt after the completion of class 12th with Commerce, just have a look over it.

• Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com).
  • Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS).
  • Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS).
  • Bachelor in Business Management(BBM).
  • Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)
  • Chartered Accountancy (CA).
  • Chartered Financial Analyst Program (CFA).
  • Company Secretary Program (CS).
5th November 2017, 10:22 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Best Course Opportunities available after completion of 12th Class with Commerce stream:

There are several streams to pursue after successful completion of 12th Class with Commerce stream. Some of the top streams are,

>> Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) -- very much recommended course

>> Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)

>> Bachelor of Commerce (Honours)

>> Bachelor of Management Studies

>> Chartered Accountancy (CA)

>> Company Secretary (CS)

>> Bachelor's in Economics course

>> Cost and Management Accountant (CMA) ..etc.,

Although there are several courses which are listed above, the best course I would strongly suggest you to go with after completion of 12th with Commerce is "Bachelor of Commerce" course.

If you are interested, you may even pursue M.Com (Master of Commerce) course after Graduation and then find good number of job opportunities in Commerce field as well as in other sectors.
5th November 2017, 10:24 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

After completion of 12th commerce, you can opt for further higher courses which can lead you to a better career:

> B.Com (HONS)

> Bachelor in Economics

> BBA

> BCA

> BBM

> LLB

> Chartered Accountancy

> Company Secretary

> BMS

> Cost and Management Accountant etc
5th November 2017, 11:43 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am in class 12th. My subjects is commerce, IP & I am not a topper. So, which stream is best for me, I am confused, I am not able to take any stable decision.

Candidates after completion of 12th Commerce can pursue various courses. The best course after 12th commerce is a Bachelor of Commerce (BCom). Many colleges admit students based on the marks scored in the qualifying examinations and some colleges conduct entrance test for the admission. Based on the marks scored in the qualifying examinations merit list will be prepared and candidates are admitted. Other best courses are BBA, BA Economics, CA, CS, CMA, Law, Hotel Management courses etc. Candidates should choose the course based on his ability and interest.
5th November 2017, 12:59 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

After completion of your 12th standard with Commerce stream, you can pursue your higher studies in Bachelor's degree courses like B.Com, B.Com (Honours), C.A, etc.,. It is best to pursue your higher studies in Commerce stream since, you have passed your 12th standard with Commerce stream. Admissions in B.Com course are done through merit basis of 12th standard board examination marks or through entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university and admissions in C.A course are done through CPT examination.
5th November 2017, 01:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

According to your subjects, you can go for courses like B.Com, CA, BCA, BBA, etc. If you are not a topper, then also no need to worry, just get admission in a good college and study well.

Everyone is not a topper and it all depends on your college education to become successful in your career. Just opt for a course, according to your interest.
5th November 2017, 03:24 PM
ranu shahi

Some of the top courses to study after 12th Commerce are:-
Bachelors of Commerce
Bachelors in Economics
Bachelors of Business Administration
Bachelors of Management Studies
Chartered Accountancy
Company Secretary
Cost and Management Accountant
Certified Financial Planner
Bachelors of Law
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?