22nd September 2011, 06:12 PM
prajjval30

Which are the C and C++ program topics which will help me in campus technical round?

Plz give some c and c++ programs topics which is help me in campus technical round......

Related Questions:
  1. Technical questions will be asked in GD round of Accenture On-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  2. Important topics to prepare for Aptitude Test and Technical round of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview?
  3. How do I prepare for placement while being in 3rd year ECE engineering?
  4. Whether GD round is available in Capgemini On-Campus Drive? Topics for preparation? -- [New]
  5. Will Accenture take GD round in its Off-campus Interview? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  6. How to get a job in Tech Mahindra? GD topics for interview?
  7. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Syntel Off-Campus Interview? Important GD Topics and last 5 years Aptitude question papers for preparation?
  8. Is there any technical round to appear for infosys campus interview?
  9. How can I get job in Tech Mahindra being a B.Tech(ME) final year student?
  10. How can I prepare to crack Technical round of CTS Off-Campus Interview if unaware of Programming Languages being a B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate?
  11. What type of questions are asked during Bajaj interview?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in recruitment exam of Syntel? How many rounds are there?
  13. Is GD round available in Capgemini Off-Campus Interview? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  14. Technical questions will be asked in HR round of Infosys Off-campus Drive? What kind of Technical questions will be asked?
  15. What kind of questions are asked in HR and Technical rounds of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview for Electrical Engineer?
  16. Is Technical round available in L&T Infotech Off-campus Interview? Pattern of this interview?
  17. Is GD round available in Syntel Pool Campus Interview? Topics for preparation?
  18. Latest GD Topics for preparation of IBM Off-Campus Interview
24th September 2011, 06:27 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Which are the C and C++ program topics which will help me in campus technical round?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prajjval30 View Post
Plz give some c and c++ programs topics which is help me in campus technical round......

TIPS TO PREPARE FOR TECHNICAL INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

The questions covered in the technical interview will be based on not only of C and C++ but also from your core subjects like Data Structures, Operating System, Networking and so on...

-> I have attached some of the model questions which might be asked in the technical interview in this post for your reference.. just check it over... hope it helps for your preparation...

-> I have also attached a e-book which might helps you for your interview preparation... just check it over...
24th September 2011, 06:50 PM
prajjval30

Default Re: Which are the C and C++ program topics which will help me in campus technical round?

thanx............
24th September 2011, 08:08 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which are the C and C++ program topics which will help me in campus technical round?

dear friend,

In general the interviewer asks some general question on technical interview.They just want to know about your concept on any topic. As for example

If they asked about recursion then you have to justify with proper example,figure,program and over all the concept behind it.

Besides this they can ask some simple program on C/C++ . I have mentioned the program name and I think it will help you a lit :

1. Write a C/C++ program on Armstrong number,
2. Write a C/C++ program on ASCII code display,
3. Write a C/C++ program on HCF,
4. Write a C/C++ program on LCF,
5. Write a C/C++ program on factorial,
6. Write a C/C++ program on sum of digits,
7. Write a C/C++ program on roots of a quadric equation,
8. Write a C/C++ program on series,
9. Write a C/C++ program on Fibonacci,
10.Write a C/C++ program on Leap year,
11.Write a C/C++ program on prime number,
12.Write a C/C++ program on even/odd,
13.Write a C/C++ program on switch case. etc.

If you practice these programs very well then I think you will be succeed.

thanking you.

all the best.
24th September 2011, 08:08 PM
gauravgenious

Thumbs up Re: Which are the C and C++ program topics which will help me in campus technical round?

dear prajwal the topics C and C++ programs whitch suitable for technical fields are:-
Data types,Control Statements,Functions,Pointers are in C and
Object Oriented Programming,Overloading, Inheritance,Polymorphism in C++...
gud luck
6th January 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the C and C program topics which will help me in campus technical round?

i have interview in " TELIBRAMHA COMPANY" so there is a round in which they ask for execution of simple c programs! so pls pls tell me which all programs tey can ask ,pls pls pls pls reply me soon!
6th January 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the C and C program topics which will help me in campus technical round?

i have interview in "TELIBRAMHA COMPANY" there is a round in which they ask for the executin of simple c programs, so pls tell me which programs they can ask pls pls pls pls pls reply me soon
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?