5th August 2015, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Is GD round available in Syntel Pool Campus Interview? Topics for preparation?

Hello,
I would like to know that is there a GD round in Syntel Pool Campus Interview?
If it is there then please give me some GD topics for preparation. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of questions are asked in Technical round of Syntel Off-Campus Interview? Important GD Topics and last 5 years Aptitude question papers for preparation?
  2. Latest GD Topics for preparation of IBM Off-Campus Interview
  3. Will Accenture take GD round in its Off-campus Interview? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  4. Is GD round available in Capgemini Off-Campus Interview? Topics to prepare for GD round? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Whether Technical questions can be asked in HR round of Aricent Pool Campus Interview?
  6. How many rounds are there in On-Campus interview of Syntel? Tips for preparation?
  7. How do I prepare for placement while being in 3rd year ECE engineering?
  8. CTS Off-Campus preparation tips
  9. What is the pattern of Accenture Pool Campus Drive?
  10. Technical questions will be asked in GD round of Accenture On-Campus Drive for Software Engineer post? Topics to prepare for GD round?
  11. Important topics to prepare for Aptitude Test and Technical round of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview?
  12. Is GD round available in Infosys Interview? Topics to prepare for GD round? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Whether Syntel will deliver result of Aptitude Test to the college?
  14. Am I eligible to apply in Syntel Off-Campus Interview being a B.Sc(Statistics) graduate?
  15. Eligibility to attend Infosys Pool Campus Interview with mentioned percentages in overall academics?
  16. Selection procedure and GD topics for preparation of HCL Technologies Off-Campus Interview?
  17. Will I get a job in HCL after completing M.Sc 5 years integrated course?
  18. How can I prepare to crack Aricent Off-Campus Interview? What kind of questions are asked in HR round? -- [Most Discussed]
12th August 2015, 12:24 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is GD round available in Syntel Pool Campus Interview? Topics for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I would like to know that is there a GD round in Syntel Pool Campus Interview?
If it is there then please give me some GD topics for preparation. Waiting for your reply.
GD Topics of Syntel recruitment:-

Is China a threat to the Indian software industry.

Position of Women in India compared to other nations.

Govt contribution to IT

BALANCE BETWEEN PROFESSIONALISM AND FAMILY

Effect of cinema on Youth

Capitation Fees Should Be Abolished

Brain-Drain Has To Be Stopped

Are women As good as Men Or Inferior?

Nothing Succeeds Like Success

The Malthusian Economic Prophecy Is No Longer Relevant

Should India Break Diplomatic Ties With Pakistan?

Age and Youth: Experience And Young Talent

You should prepare GD topics with yours own way.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?