13th June 2018, 07:22 PM
erradurga

CA admission procedure and fee structure details after completing B.Com?

My son completed his B.Com graduation with 70%. He wants to do Chartered Accountancy course. Can anybody please explain the detail admission procedure and fee structure and any other details which are relevant.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  2. Procedure of admission into CS after graduation? Details about the entrance exam, fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure of admission into first year of B.Com? What is the fee structure of B.Com course?
  4. Information about M.Com external admission procedure? What is the fee structure?
  5. Admission procedure for doing CS course after 12th? What is the fee structure and syllabus?
  6. Where can I study engineering after completing 12th? What is the admission procedure and the fee structure?
  7. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  8. Fee structure of BCom(Financial Planning) in Apex India Vidyapeeth?
  9. What is the fee structure followed for M.Com? What is the procedure followed for getting the admission?
  10. Details of course and fee structure of PG Diploma in Game Design?
  11. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  12. Fee structure of BCom+LLB Honours in Jagran Lakecity University, Indore? -- [New]
  13. Admission procedure for F.Y B.Com admission in Ness Wadiya College of Pune? Fee structure of the course?
  14. How may I get admission in B.Ed course? How may I get admission procedure and fee structure for the same?
  15. Entrance exam available to study LLB in Mumbai University for BCom student? Admission procedure, fee structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates of LLB entrance exam?
  16. What is the procedure to get the admission details after B.E? Fee structure and the admission schedule?
  17. Fee structure of BCom(Banking Management) in Tamil Nadu Open University?
  18. What is the procedure for admission in IFBI? What is the fee structure?
14th June 2018, 06:42 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CA admission procedure and fee structure details after completing B.Com?

CA (Chartered Accountant) is a course which is divided into 3 stages like Foundation course, Inter course and Final course.

The eligibility requirements & fee structure for each course is mentioned below:

Foundation course:
- The eligibility required is a 10+2 with maths as one of the subject from any recognized board.
- The fee structure varies around INR 10K - 15K.

Inter course:
- The candidate should have studied foundation course are eligible for studying this course. OR
- The candidate should have studied graduation level degree from any recognized university.
- The fee structure varies around INR 30K - 40K.

Final course:
- The candidate should have completed inter course.
- The fee structure varies around INR 25K - 35K.

For more detailed information you can visit the official website ICAI.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?