1st August 2011, 06:25 PM
anikett

Which course should I go for after doing graduation in BSc with 79%? In which colleges can I get?

I have completed my graduation with 79% in BSC<I.T> from Mumbai board & wanted to pursue further studies in abroad please do let me know which course should I go for & in which college<thanking you>

Related Questions:
  1. Which better amongst BSc Stats Hons, BSc Computer Science? Which has better opportunities after graduation?
  2. What is the difference between B.Sc Engineering and B.Tech?
  3. Colleges in which I can apply for M.A English after scoring 45% in BSc Arts?
  4. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  5. How to join for MSc after completing graduation in BSc Hons?
  6. Am I eligible for lecturership in Polytechnic colleges or UG colleges in Chandigarh if I have done MCA along with B.Ed and graduation in BSc(Med)?
  7. How should I join MSc in one of the best colleges in India? I have completed my graduation in BSc Hons
  8. Which are the MSc IT colleges? I have completed BSc IT
  9. Can I do Ph.D after BSc and MSc? Which subjects are available for Ph.D after graduation?
  10. Am i eligible to apply for MSc Nanotechnology after completing graduation with BSc Biotechnology? Which are the colleges/universities?
  11. Can I do graduation in Animation now(BSc in Animation) after leaving my previous graduation? Institutes and age criteria?
  12. How can I do graduation in BSc directly for TYBSc? Is there any way to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the procedure followed for completion o graduation if I have failed TY B.Sc exam?
  14. Which course can I do after graduation in BSc zoology
  15. Which are the best courses after graduation in BSc chemistry?
  16. List of colleges offering post graduation in Actuarial science in India? How to prepare for the entrance tests of those colleges? -- [New]
  17. How to get admission for BSc(IT) or BSc Computer Science in colleges in Delhi?
  18. Colleges for PG after BSC animation
9th October 2011, 05:34 PM
anand5409

Default Re: Which course should I go for after doing graduation in BSc with 79%? In which colleges can I get?

Dear friend,
you have scored 79% in graduation. So, it seems that you are a talented student. You should sit in exam of CAT. CAT is conducted for admission in IIM and various B-school for MBA. You will have to score above 95 percentile for call from an IIM. You can also try for civil services exams such as UPSC etc.
best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?