27th March 2015, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

In which campus of NIT I will get admission if secure 93% in 12th ISC and getting around 140-150 marks in JEE Main?

Hello,
Which NIT can I get if I score 93%
in 12th ISC Board and around
140-150 marks in JEE Mains?
Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get admission in NIT if secured 110 marks in JEE Main?
  2. What are the benefits for doing CA?
  3. Tips to secure good marks in Aptitude campus placement exam
  4. Possibility to get admission in NIT with 138 marks in JEE Main and 80% in 12th Board exam? With this marks and percentage I can appear in JEE Advanced?
  5. Eligibility criteria for placements in Software companies? What should I answer the interviewers when they question me about my low marks in class 12th?
  6. JEE Main cut off for admission to JEE Advanced 2014?
  7. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  8. Can I get Dual degree or engineering stream in Goa after scoring 276 in BITSAT
  9. Can I get admission with scholarship in Lovely Professional University to study B.Tech if secured 94% in 12th Board exam and scored 88 marks in JEE Main?
  10. Can I get admission in Thapar University if secured 80% in 12th and 200 marks in JEE Main?
  11. In which college I will get admission if securing 80% in 12th CBSE and 82 marks in JEE Main?
  12. Cutoff marks required in JEE Main to get admission in NIT Durgapur for SC candidate who has secured 82% in 12th WBCHSE Board exam?
  13. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
  14. How should I secure 95% marks in 12th CBSE exam?
  15. IT companies on-campus hiring B.Sc students with 58% marks and 60% marks in 10th and 12th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will I be eligible for campus placement if I got less than 60% in 12th?
  17. Can I get admission in DU main campus in BSc Maths hons after scoring 85% in 12th non medical
  18. How can I join HCL tech?
27th July 2015, 09:43 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which campus of NIT I will get admission if secure 93% in 12th ISC and getting around 140-150 marks in JEE Main?

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the NIT after scoring the 93% aggregate in the 12th ISC and 140-150 marks in the JEE Mains examination.

The cut off marks for the JEE Mains is 105 for the general category 70 for the OBC AND 45 for the SC/ST. So you have qualified in the examination.

All the candidates are eligible for the Advance examination and after qualifying in the examination you are eligible to get the admission in the IIT.

The final rank list for the Mains examination is also declared as the rank is prepared on the basis of the score in the Mains and the board aggregate. So, you are eligible to get the admission in the NIT.

The rank list and the college offered are given on the official website of the CBSE www.cbse.nic.in. So the best for you to get the information from there about all these.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?