23rd July 2013, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

How should I secure 95% marks in 12th CBSE exam?

How should I manage time to secure 95% marks in 12th cbse exam.how shud I increase my concentration power? Should I continue to study at late nights

8th June 2015, 09:16 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How should I secure 95% marks in 12th CBSE exam?

This is a very much wrong illusion that the candidate who study for the late night will secure the good marks or qualify in the examination.

It is your interest and your concentration that makes you to get the good marks. As you have seen or heard that the candidates studying less hours daily then the other one but secure the more than the other. This is due to because he enjoys his study and takes interest in it.

So, study only for that much time in which you can enjoy it.

To secure 95% is not going to be much easy and neither hard. If you are determised you will get it. But as it is well known that " The greater the amount of sweet you dissolve in the water the more it become sweet ".

But I will suggest you to go through the NCERT text books as much as you can. Other than this you can choose R.S Aggarwal , R.D Sharma , or K.C Sinha for the mathematics preparation.

You will definitely score the best. It is must important for the students to take a good sleep for 8-10 hrs daily at any time which suits you.
9th June 2015, 04:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

In order to secure 95% marks or more in Central board of Secondary Education, you need to follow certain strategy for the different subjects.

It is not a difficult task if you have strong determination and dedication towards your goal. Along with these hard work and concentration plays vital role in scoring marks.

Tips and Tricks:

>>First of all make a daily routine for your study with proper division of time for each and every subject of 10+2.

>>If your subjects combination in 10+2 include mathematics, then pay special attention to this subject as it requires sufficient practice to score marks in it.

>>In the weekend, try to revise whatever you have studied throughout the week. Do not leave anything from NCERT books as sometime same questions of this textbook is asked directly in the examination.

>>Before some months of examination, start solving previous years papers and sample papers in order to know about what type of questions are asked in the exam. Try to solve the paper well within the time limit.

>>In the examination, write answers in good handwriting and presentation strategy so that you can fetch good marks.

Concentration totally depends upon your will power, try to avoid things which tries to deviate you, use less social networking platforms, try to remain isolated and give some time for refreshment also between studies.

It is not necessary to study in late nights, you should try to study early in the morning in the calm environment for better grasp of content of subjects.
5th February 2016, 11:18 PM
rhk09

In order to secure 95% marks or more in Central board of Secondary Education, you need to follow certain strategy for the different subjects.

It is not a difficult task if you have strong determination and dedication towards your goal. Along with these hard work and concentration plays vital role in scoring marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?