1st September 2012, 04:13 PM
mukthar m

Can arts students apply for BCA? I have completed computer hardware and networking

Sir I want to Ask That Arts student can apply for BCA because i finish my 2nd pu Arts, then i completed Computer Hardware & Networking, now i am intrested to do BCA Course.

4th September 2012, 01:42 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can arts students apply for BCA? I have completed computer hardware and networking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mukthar m View Post
Sir I want to Ask That Arts student can apply for BCA because i finish my 2nd pu Arts, then i completed Computer Hardware & Networking, now i am intrested to do BCA Course.
Yes Off Course , being an Arts stream candidate your eligible to Apply for BCA Course 12th standard in Arts stream . You didn't Mention your Percentage of marks in 12th standard . you need to score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks to get admission for BCA Course in reputed Colleges and relaxation will applicale for sc/st candidates for 5% Percentage of marks .

Note :- Most of the Top Institution may give preference to the candidate who studied Mathematics Subject in 12th standard .

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application .

If your asrpring to apply for BCA Course , then you need to Complete (+2 ) / Equivalent Examination in any stream from recognized University . You should sore Minimum 50% percentage of marks .

There is no Entrance Examination for BCA Course , So after Completing 12th standard you may directly get admission for BCA Course ob the basis of your 12th board Examination score .

Some Top Institution may Conduct Entrance Examination within the Institution . The institution may allot admission on the basis of Entrance Examination performance .

BCA Entrance Pattern :-
  • Reasoning
  • Intelligence
  • Numerical Ability
  • English Language
  • General knowledge
  • Data Analysis

Books for BCA Entrance :-

~~ BCA Entrance Examination ( Popular Master Guide ) by R. Gupta's
~~ BCA Entrance Examination by Gkp
~~ BCA Entrance Examination by Dhiraj Pandey
~~ BCA Entrance Examination by Editiorial
~~ BCA Entrance Examination by Expert Compilations
~~ BCA Entrance Examination by Lal/ Jain

Best BCA Colleges in India :-
  • Aryans Group Of Colleges
  • Prestige Institute Of Management
  • Indian Academy Group Of Institutions
  • Pondichery central university
  • Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
  • Satya Institute Of Media And Management
  • Indian Institute Of Management and Commerce
  • Prestige Institute Of Management and Research
  • JK Business School
  • Indian academy group of institution
  • Acharya Institute of management and sciences
4th September 2012, 02:03 AM
surajm093

Default Can arts students apply for BCA? I have completed computer hardware and networking

Off Course , being an Arts stream candidate your eligible to Apply for BCA Course 12th standard in Arts stream . You didn't Mention your Percentage of marks in 12th standard . you need to score Minimum 50% Percentage of marks to get admission for BCA Course in reputed Colleges and relaxation will applicale for sc/st candidates for 5% Percentage of marks .
thanks
4th September 2012, 04:51 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can arts students apply for BCA? I have completed computer hardware and networking

yes,

you can apply for BCA .but If you want to get admission in BCA so, you have to need minimum 50% in Intermediate then you are eligible for BCA.also you can appear for entrance exam for admission in BCA.

There are some BCA college Where you can apply.

Delhi university.
Lovely professional University.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.
4th September 2012, 04:55 PM
anu kumari 2
Senior Member+

yes,

you can apply for BCA .but If you want to get admission in BCA so, you have to need minimum 50% in Intermediate then you are eligible for BCA.also you can appear for entrance exam for admission in BCA.

There are some BCA college Where you can apply.

Delhi university.
Lovely professional University.
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University.
BIT,Mesra,Ranchi
Cochin Univ of Science & Tech
NIT Allahabad
NIT Bhopal
NIT Calicut
NIT Durgapur
NIT Jamshedpur
NIT Kurukshetra
NIT Raipur
NIT Surathkal
NIT Trichy NIMCET
NIT Warangal
Pondicherry Central University
University of Hyderabad
University of Pune Own Exam
VIT University Vellore
11th January 2013, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

What subject in bca
29th January 2013, 04:10 PM
sonali pandey1111

hi dear

yes you can apply for bca but not in ip university

ip university wants commerce or science student who have math or pcm with 60% marks
Do not upset, you can apply for other university

BIT,Mesra,Ranchi
NIT Allahabad
NIT Bhopal
NIT Calicut
NIT Durgapur
NIT Jamshedpur

all the best
thanks
29th January 2013, 04:12 PM
sonali pandey1111

hi dear

yes you can apply for bca but not in ip university

ip university wants commerce or science student who have math or pcm with 60% marks
Do not upset, you can apply for other university

BIT,Mesra,Ranchi
NIT Allahabad
NIT Bhopal
NIT Calicut
NIT Durgapur
NIT Jamshedpur

all the best
thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?