30th August 2013, 12:53 AM
parisasan

What are the options for girls in Army?

sir, i want to know that which engineering has better scopes to join army for girls.....pls tell me what can be done after 12th.....if i do B.tech, than which eng. should i prefer......nd tell me abouy vacancies also......m having 'A' certificate in NCC , will it helpfull to me?????pls suggest me

Related Questions:
  1. How can girls enter Indian Army before engineering? Which exams do the girls need to attend to join Army?
  2. Whether girls can join Indian Army or not? For which post a girl can apply? -- [New]
  3. What are the options for girls after B.A English?
  4. Physical Requirements for girls to get Job in Indian Army? Which kind of Jobs are available for girls in Army?
  5. Any exams for Girls to get into Army before graduation?
  6. Any job in Army for M.E(Computer Science and Engineering) students? What are the jobs available for girls? How much is the salary?
  7. Best career options for girls studying in 12th?
  8. How can girls join indian army after 10th?
  9. How can girls join in Indian Air Force or Army after 12th? Qualifications required for it? Are girls eligible for this post?
  10. What are the physical requirements for girls in Army?
  11. Career in Army for Girls after Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can girls apply for NDA? What are the requirements? Where to submit the forms? Is a good course for girls?
  13. What kind of jobs available for girls after engineering? What type of exams to be given? Physical requirements for girls to get into army jobs?
  14. How to apply for OTA Exam? Required Qualification for this Exam? What syllabus should I prepare for this Exam?
  15. In which fields are girls eligible in Army? What is the age limit?
  16. What are the job opportunities in Army for girls after B.Tech?
  17. What are the various career options for girls after 12th with PCM subjects?
  18. How can girls with commerce background apply for Indian Army? Exams required for the same?
7th April 2014, 01:52 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the options for girls in Army?

Lady Officers proceed for training after clearing the CDS exam to Officers Training Academy. They get commissioned into the various Arms and Services of the Indian Army after 49 weeks training. For the eligibility part, they need to be a graduate to apply. According to the revised conditions of Service of SSCOs (Men and Women both Technical and Non-Technical), tenure of Short Service Commission in Army will be granted for 14 years. On completing two years’ service, they pick up the rank of Captain followed by Major on completion of 6 years’ service. After 13 years of service, they pick up the rank of LT.Col.
30th October 2017, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

I am continuing my masters in sociology. I want to know that is there any scope to get in to Indian army job? Or is there any kind of exam being held for the posts available for women in indian army?
22nd December 2019, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

How can we(girls) join into army, what are the requirements? how should we approach and whom should we approach ?? What exams are there for being a soldier in army?
1st May 2020, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

I am an ncc ( girl) I want to join Indian Army after completing my diploma so how can I join after diploma ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?