14th June 2011, 07:48 PM
jaikishan_upd

Which has a greater demand between M.Tech in Nanotech and Food and Fermentation?

m tech in nanotech compared to food and fermentation, which is in demand now a day and scope of each after m tech?

2nd November 2011, 02:30 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which has a greater demand between M.Tech in Nanotech and Food and Fermentation?

dear friend,

the most demand-able field is nanotech
so according to my opinion you should go for it.
thanks
best of luck.
10th November 2011, 11:35 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which has a greater demand between M.Tech in Nanotech and Food and Fermentation?

Mtech in nanotechnology is good as present technology is based on nano techonology
it gives you high opportunities to shine your future
11th November 2011, 06:57 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

I would like you to join in nanotechnology
as present technology is forwarding towards is
you can have a bright future
10th February 2012, 03:20 PM
indrajitmishra123
Senior Member+

Location: c/o- Laxmidhar mishra, at- jayapurkilla, p.o.- pipli,dist- puri, pin-752104, orissa

the most demand-able field is nanotech
so according to my opinion you should go for it.
thanks
best of luck.
27th April 2012, 11:33 PM
nadankanan

Mtech in nanotechnology is good as present technology is based on nano techonology
it gives you high opportunities to shine your future.I would like you to join in nanotechnology
as present technology is forwarding towards is
you can have a bright future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?