15th March 2017, 10:12 AM
sumitk829

Can a Bachelor of Art with Sanskrit study MA Hindi? What should I do for it?

Sir, I have completed Bachelor of Art with Sanskrit and now want to study MA Hindi from any distance university. Please guide me can I study it? What should I do for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How many B.A.(Computer Application) seats are available in Hindu College? Relaxation for girls?
  2. Career scope of Sanskrit in India especially in Baroda? Should I go for Sanskrit or Hindi in MA course being a Post Graduate in Sociology?
  3. Am I eligible for U.P TGT(Hindi)? I'm B.Ed graduate with Hindi(for initial 2 years only),Sanskrit and History as my subjects
  4. Eligibility for TGT & PGT Hindi
  5. Eligibility for TGT & PGT Hindi
  6. List of good colleges for graduation in Political Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Maximum age limit to join as Government Teacher in Odisha for a candidate from OBC category?
  8. Can I pursue BA general after completing B.Com, M.Com, and B.Ed course?
  9. After doing B.A(Hindi/Sanskrit), B.Ed how can I get a job for Hindi Subject Teacher?
  10. How can I get admission to study M.A.(Hindi) if completed Vidwan from Hindi Prachar Sabha?
  11. NCERT syllabus from 1st to 12th class?
  12. Am i eligible for Hindi PGT when my qualification is B.A Hindi and PG Sanskrit
  13. What are the branches available in MS degree?
  14. Is it necessary to study Sanskrit to appear in PGT entrance exam for B.A.(Hindi) student?
  15. How to do M.A in Hindi after graduation in subjects like english, pol. science, economics and sanskrit? Procedure for the same?
  16. Admission to B.Sc(Agriculture) after BA in Economics, Hindi and Sanskrit?
  17. Am I eligible to apply for Hindi PGT when my qualification is B.A Hindi and PG Sanskrit
  18. What should I do for pursuing my B.Ed degree? I have done BA(Hindi, Sanskrit and Philosophy) with 45% marks and MA with 70% marks.
16th March 2017, 07:41 PM
kachhadiyasarika
Member+

Default Re: Can a Bachelor of Art with Sanskrit study MA Hindi? What should I do for it?

You are eligible to apply for M.A.(Hindi) after completion of B.A. with Sanskrit. Some Institutes allow such criteria for M.A.(Hindi) admission.

M.A.(Hindi) Eligibility
You must have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university with at least 50%. Some well reputed institutes demand graduation in hindi discipline and also conduct entrance exam for admission.

Top Colleges Offering M.A.(Hindi)
- Banaras Hindu University
- Madras Christian College, Chennai
- Furgusson College, Pune
- Miranda House College
- Lady Shri Ram College, Delhi
- K.J.Somaiya College of Arts and Commerce, Mumbai
- Kamala Nehru College, Delhi

Career Prospects
After completion of your M.A.(Hindi), You will have many career options. You should choose right one and make a bright career in that.

Career Options
- Home Tutor
- Travel Agent
- Hindi Teacher
- Consultant
- Translator
- Hindi Content Writer
- Assistant Professor

Employment Areas After M.A.(Hindi)
- Journalism
- Travel & Tour Agencies
- Mass Communication Companies
- Media Houses
- Advertising Agencies
- Publishing Houses
- Market and Public Relation Companies
30th November 2019, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can a Bachelor of Art with Sanskrit study MA Hindi? What should I do for it?

I have completed bacheler of arts with hindi and now i want to study ma (sanskrit) from any distance university. Pls suggest me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?