1st May 2011, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Admission to B.Sc(Agriculture) after BA in Economics, Hindi and Sanskrit?

Dear sir,

My Qualification B.A. In Economics , Hindi & Sanskrit .

Please give me advise for B.S.C in Agriculture Admition

1st May 2011, 05:14 PM
neerajshuran

Thumbs up Re: Admission to B.Sc(Agriculture) after BA in Economics, Hindi and Sanskrit?

dear user,you are thinking about b.sc (agriculture)after you graduation ,your BA subject would not able to get you admission in this particular course .But B.sc is graduate level programe so if you have completed your 12th with agri.then you can get admission in this course.

11th May 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission to B.Sc(Agriculture) after BA in Economics, Hindi and Sanskrit?

what is the procedure for getting Bsc agriculture graduation in bangalore ?
what is the fees required?
does that course need CET ranking? i am 12th pass with 47% please let me know through [email protected]

13th May 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission to B.Sc(Agriculture) after BA in Economics, Hindi and Sanskrit?

I have completed 10 2 in commerce(History, Economics, Business studies and Accountancy) acn i get the Admission to BSC(Agriculture) course

29th May 2011, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

will taking admission with paper is needs

9th June 2011, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

can i get add. in B.sc agriculture after b.a in geography, english, psychology

13th July 2011, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

sir i complet my ba this year with geograhy (72)and economics (75) with57% please tell me geography base coreses

24th July 2011, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 12th with chemistry,biology & agriculture.
in which college , i can get admission in Bsc. agriculture?

27th July 2011, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir,

I have completed BEd with Marathi (Subject)

and I can get admission in Bsc. agriculture?

1st August 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

What is the best to b.a or b.s.c for goverment job

30th October 2012, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

sir,can I do BA afrerComplet
e of BSC

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?