16th April 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

How to do M.A in Hindi after graduation in subjects like english, pol. science, economics and sanskrit? Procedure for the same?

sir ihave done graduation in 1999in subject english,polscience,economics and sanskrit.now i want to do m.a in hindi
plz tell me what is the procedure
and can i apply for doing m.a in hindi

31st May 2012, 03:08 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do M.A in Hindi after graduation in subjects like english, pol. science, economics and sanskrit? Procedure for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir ihave done graduation in 1999in subject english,polscience,economics and sanskrit.now i want to do m.a in hindi
plz tell me what is the procedure

There are various Universities, which offers M.A. in Hindi. In order to provide basic idea below is the admission procedure to the M.A. in Hindi program in the University of Delhi for candidates who have passed the Bachelors degree program.
  • Must have passed the B.A [Hons] Hindi from the University of Delhi or any other recognized University, with a minimum of 40% aggregate marks.or,
  • Must have passed the B.A [Regular], B.Com [Regular] or equivalent from the University of Delhi, comprising minimum two papers in Hindi subject, with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks and a minimum of 50% marks in Hindi. or,
  • Must have passed any degree course from the University of Delhi with at least one paper in Hindi with a minimum of 55% aggregate marks and a minimum of 50% in Hindi.

Admission to the program is based on entrance exam conducted by the University of Delhi.
8th May 2013, 08:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do M.A in Hindi after graduation in subjects like english, pol. science, economics and sanskrit? Procedure for the same?

sir ihave done graduation in 1997 in commerce subjects and sanskrit. now i want to do m.a in hindi
plz tell me what is the procedure based on class 10 and age after completion of 21.
12th June 2013, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

CAN I DO MA IN HINDI? I DONT HAVE HINDI AS A SUBJECT AT GRADUATION LEVEL.
30th August 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I am science graduate from du.now I want to do ma Hindi through distance mode. Am I eligible
30th September 2015, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

My graduation subjects are hindi english and education.in which subject i can do post gradiate?
17th December 2017, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Respected sir /madam, I'm pursuing degree final year b.com and now I'm writing dakshina bharat hindi prachar sabha exams praveena. I'm eligible for MA hindi or not. If in case I'm not eligible then what can I do. Please suggest me. Thanking you.
10th January 2018, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

I have done my graduation in history(hons). My subsidiary papers are English and sociology. I had read English and sociology paper for two years in graduation and got 59% in English. Am I eligible for MA in English. I m very confused.
7th June 2020, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

How to do MA in hindi after graduation in subject English, poltical science ,and histery. Procedure for the same?
7th June 2020, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to do MA in hindi i have done graduation in other subjects like english, poltical science and histery
1st July 2020, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

I have done B .A LLB(hons) and LLM human rights ....I want to do M.A in hindi literature....I didn't read Hindi subject in B.A .....I want to pursue MA hindi literature.

Please guide me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?