26th July 2017, 11:38 PM
kushal manu

Can a backlog in three papers of BBA appear in SSC CGL exam of this year? Requirements for it?

Sir, I have appeared in final semester exam of BBA course and have got backlog in three papers in 4th and 5th semester but now I have cleared in 6th semester. Can I appear in SSC CGL exam of this year? Requirements for it?

2nd August 2017, 09:58 PM
Badtameez Dil
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can a backlog in three papers of BBA appear in SSC CGL exam of this year? Requirements for it?

SSC CGL is Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level examination. This competitive exam is conducted annually for recruitment of government job aspirants under different departments of Indian Government.

Graduates or final year bachelor's degree pursuing candidates are eligible to apply for this examination. As you have cleared all your backlogs of previous semester, you will face no issue in applying for this exam next year. The minimum which a candidate must attain to apply is 18 years.

There are three levels of this exam. It is conducted online. Candidates need to work on different sections like reasoning, general awareness with static part also, quantitative aptitude to secure good rank.

Word of wisdom to secure top rank in this exam is practice and revision of concepts as much as possible.
3rd August 2017, 07:28 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a backlog in three papers of BBA appear in SSC CGL exam of this year? Requirements for it?

SSC CGL examination refers to Staff Selection Commission Common Graduate Level examination and it is held by SSC once every year for requirement at higher divisional clerk in various government offices.

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility for SSC CGL examination having cleared your graduation degree with 3 backlogs then I would like to inform you that you are certainly eligible for appearing in the same examination on the basis of educational requirement for the same examination because all that required for appearing in the same examination is a graduation degree from a recognized university.

Apart from educational qualification you need to be a citizen of India with your age lying within 18 years to 27 years. For recruitment in few departments the maximum age limit of 30 years and 32 years. Further the age relaxation is applicable for reserved category as per the government norms.

For more details and updates regarding SSC CGL examination you can refer to the link www.ssc.nic.in,
4th August 2017, 11:40 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

SSC CGL is Staff Selection Commission Combined Graduate Level examination.

Eligibility criteria for SSC CGL examination:

1. You must be graduate to apply for this exam. There should not be any active backlog in bachelor's degree.

You have cleared your backlogs and therefore you can apply for SSC CGL exam.

2. Age limit is 18-27 years.
19th August 2022, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

I am a Btech graduated student. I have no backlogs but i am waiting for the result of my backlog subject because my supply result is not published. Can i apply for ssc je 2022?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?