26th November 2011, 09:57 PM
Kshivap

When will government allow graduate students to appear for IPCC directly?

When......when govt. will approve that graduates students can directly appear for ipcc I m waiting for this sir please please give me some advice please i m really frustrated

6th December 2011, 05:28 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will government allow graduate students to appear for IPCC directly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kshivap View Post
When......when govt. will approve that graduates students can directly appear for ipcc I m waiting for this sir please please give me some advice please i m really frustrated
Hello friend,
Earlier, the structure of the course was different and during that period of time, candidates who had qualified graduation with a minimum percentage set as the benchmark by the ICAI, were eligible to enroll directly for the second stage of the course.
Now, common proficiency test is the mandatory test which every individual has to qualify to pursue the course and I don't think It's going to change in the upcoming years.
As you have mentioned that you are frustrated because of this, I don't think there should be any problem to write and qualify the test, if you are really interested in pursuing chartered accountancy course.
1st February 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will government allow graduate students to appear for IPCC directly?

when the rule will be amended ... before end of feb month or before june
12th April 2012, 03:38 AM
Unregistered

Please let me know whether new amendment came regarding instead of pursuing CA-CPT directly joining to IPCC for graduate students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?