7th February 2014, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Sc after Diploma in Instrumentation? In which year will I get admission?

sir,
can i do B.sc after completion of my diploma in instrumentation.& if i get in which yera i will get admission & what are the conditions for it?
shubham

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Sc after Diploma in Instrumentation? In which year will I get admission? -- [New]
  2. Is there any distance learning correspondence instrumentation 2 year diploma course? Names of the institutes?
  3. Can the candidates of Diploma in Instrumentation are allowed to take admission for BE in IT?
  4. Which college offers Diploma in Instrumentation through distance education?
  5. Names of the colleges of instrumentation Engineering for direct 2nd year? I have completed diploma in Instrumentation Engineering with 71% in final year diploma
  6. How to do BSc after passing diploma?
  7. What is the admission procedure to join B.Tech/B.E in Instrumentation Engineering?
  8. Can I get admission in 1st year General BSc in Mumbai University after completing diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to take admission in B.E Instrumentation after passing diploma in electrical engineering? What is the future of Instrumentation Engineering?
  10. Can I do diploma in instrumentation through distance education? Which universities provide diploma in instrumentation in India?
  11. Advance Diploma in Instrumentation by distance learning?
  12. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  13. How to take admission in B.Tech after passing diploma in Instrumentation Technology
  14. How to get admission in BSc after passing 3 years diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there less scope for girls in Automation? I have completed B.E ECE
  16. List of Indian colleges for admission into B.Tech after completing diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  17. How to do 3 years diploma in instrumentation by distance course?
  18. How to take admission in 2nd year in BSc after doing diploma in IT? How to do BSc IT correspondence?
11th February 2014, 07:51 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I do B.Sc after Diploma in Instrumentation? In which year will I get admission?

Basically for doing B.Sc in Instrumentation you need to have a minimum of 12th class from a recognized university.But I think Diploma is greater than the 12th class course,so you can apply for joining the B.Sc in Instrumentation.B.Sc in instrumentation is a Bachelor of Science in Instrumentation,basically of the 2 years duration.This is course is considered as the Bachelor Degree or else treated as a Graduation.

Instrumentation stream is basically deals with the Science and Arts of the measurements.So since you have instrumentation knowledge you can easily understand the terms used in the course.It is of the control of the process varioables with a Manufacturing area or else the Production area.In this course you will be dealt with the courses such as Principles of programmable systems,digital and analogue electronics,Mechanical principles,network technologies,Applied Mathematics,electronic product ,engineering materials ,computer architecture and more.

Soon after completion of your Bachelor Degree in Instrumentation stream,you can find the employment areas in the fields such as Water conservation,Food and Beverages industries,Bioinformatics,Pharmaceutical industries,and Research Institutes and more.You can find god number of jobs in Labs,Industries,Colleges and Universities.You can work as Instructor of the Instrumentation department,sales representative,executive in the Instrumentation field,Instrumentation designer,Instrumentation fitter,Technical consultant in the department of Controls and Instrumentation and more.
12th October 2017, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do B.Sc after Diploma in Instrumentation? In which year will I get admission?

Can i get admission in Bsc after diploma in Electronics Instrumentation and Control in Karnataka or Maharashtra?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?