17th August 2017, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Can a computer science student of 12th get graduated in B.Sc Psychology?

Can a computer science student of 12th get graduated for B.Sc Psychology? Is that possible or not? Can you please provide me the right details on the same? What are the minimum criteria required to apply for B.Sc Psychology? Awaiting for the quick response. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue MSc in the field of Psychology being graduated from B.Tech in computer science
  2. BSc pshychology after 12th in Medical PCM? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  4. How to do BSc Psychology after completing 12th class with Physics, Chemistry and Computer Science?
  5. Can I study B.Sc courses without computers? B.Sc courses free from computer science?
  6. Can a Computer Science student of 12th do graduation in Psychology?
  7. Can I study BSc(Computer Science Statistics) being a 12th Science student? -- [New]
  8. Can I pursue MSc in the field of psychology after graduating in B.Tech in the stream of computer science?
  9. Correspondence course for M.A in Child Psychology? I have graduated in Psychology
  10. Can I pursue Psychology after completing 12th with Computer Science group? What is the procedure to pursue psychology?
  11. Can I study B.Sc(Psychology) if studying 12th Science with Psychology as an optional subject?
  12. Possibility to study BSc(Nursing) for 12th Computer Science student?
  13. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  14. Can I study M.Sc(Psychology) after completion of B.A. in same domain?
  15. Can I do undergraduate psychology course after completing 12th with computer science
  16. Eligibility to study BSc(Computer Science) for a candidate who haven't studied Computer Science in 12th?
  17. Can I do B.Sc or BA in psychology after doing 12th in medical stream?
  18. What is better between BSc IT and Computer Science? I am a 12th standard student
18th August 2017, 11:56 PM
manjira...

Default Re: Can a computer science student of 12th get graduated in B.Sc Psychology?

Yes you are eligible to apply for B.Sc in Psychology being a computer science student at 10+2 level.

B.Sc in Psychology is a under graduate courses. It is a three year course and the syllabus is divided in 6 semesters. There are many good institutes and colleges which offers this degree course.

The eligibility criteria to apply for the course are

The candidates should have passed 10+2 level or equivalent in any discipline from a recognized board. The candidates should score a minimum of 50% (aggregate) in 10+2 level.

Some reputed colleges also held entrance examination for the admission of candidates in this course. The final selection is based on the total marks scored in 10+2 level and the entrance examination.

The minimum age limitation is 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?