31st December 2012, 11:47 PM
sha409

What is the eligibility required to join in technical department of Indian Navy? I am a BSc computer science graduate student

Sir i am BSC(Computer Science) Graduate Student From Mumbai University with First Class Sir I want to know what is the Eligibility require to join in Technical department of Indian Army. And What will be best for me to do After Completing Graduation Plz suggest me a suitable Answer.

9th July 2013, 08:13 PM
megayounus786

Default Re: What is the eligibility required to join in technical department of Indian Navy? I am a BSc computer science graduate student

hello,

if you want to join Indian army in technical branch then you should have aggregate of 60% and height and weight as mentioned in the notification. it will vary accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?