6th July 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I appear for any government exam after passing 12th?

I am 12th pass how can I appear any government exam

15th May 2015, 02:51 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I appear for any government exam after passing 12th?

Yes you can appear in the government examination after passing your 12th depending on your interest and your stream of 12th .

The government examinations n which you can appear are as :-

I) Joint Entrance examination : It is held by the CBSE and for appearing the sane examination you must have Physics , Chemistry and Mathematics in your senior secondary studies .Also for this examination your age must be within 17 years to 25 years .

II) National Defense Academy :- This examination is held by UPSC and for appearing in all the wings of the same you have to be science stream student with same physics , chemistry and mathematics as your main subjects in your 12th .Otherwise you will be eligible for only the ing called Indian army .The age limit for the same examination is 16.5 years to 19 years .

III) Special Case Railway Apprentice :- This examination is also held by UPSC and for this too you are required to be a science stream student in your 12th with physics , chemistry and mathematics as your main subjects . The age limit for the same examination is 17 years to 21 years .

There are few more government examinations for the posts of lower divisional clerk are held at the state level if there is the vacancies .

For more details and notifications about the same examination visit the official website of respective examinations which are www.cbse.nic.in and www.upsc.gov.in .
15th May 2015, 11:40 PM
charitchaitra

Default Re: How can I appear for any government exam after passing 12th?

To be eligible to apply for SBI Clerical exam the candidate must be an Indian Citizen having completed 12th with 60% marks from a recognised Board within the age of 18 to 28 years of age.

So for applying for SBI clerical exam you should complete Graduation degree in any stream.

With the present marks in 12th standard you are also not eligible to apply for bank clerical exam conducted by IBPS(Institute of Banking Personal Selection) for which the candidate should secure at least 50% marks but you camn apply for the same after completion of your Graduation.

The clerical exam is through written exam followed by personal interview.

The written exam is based on the objective type questions on the subjects like:-

-Reasoning
-English Language
-Numerical Ability
-General awareness & special reference to Banking Industry
-Computer knowledge.

-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?