2nd November 2015, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

What further course i should do after Masters in Library Science to get good job?

I have done my masters degree in library science. Now what should i do in addition to get a good job?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Library Science after completing MCA? Any scope of MCA students in this?
  2. Can I be able to do masters degree in library after graduating in B.E in Political Science?
  3. Can I join ISRO after 10+2 or 1 year later? What is the minimum eligibility to join ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do masters of Library science after completing B.A degree? Which university is good for me?
  5. Is it beneficial to study MS in Abroad instead of India?
  6. What is the procedure followed to do masters in library in abroad?
  7. What is the best option after BSc? I have completed BSc statistics
  8. Will there be good Job Opportunities after completion of Masters in Agricultural Science?
  9. Can I pursue Ph.d in Library Science after securing 60% in Master of Library Science?
  10. What is the fee structure of Ph.D. in Library Science? -- [New]
  11. Is Ph.D necessary after doing masters in Librari Science with 60% marks
  12. How much money is required to do Ph.D. in Library Science through correspondence?
  13. Scope and job opportunities of Masters in Microbiology and Genetics?
  14. Jobs in the field of library and information science?
  15. IGNOU, Master of Library and Information Science-Academic Library System Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Complete information about B.Sc Zoology course? Is Physics important in Zoology?
  17. What can I do after completion of masters in population? What type of job I can expect for?
  18. How to prepare for Ph.D(sociology) entrancing exam? Is there any age limit to get admission in Ph.D? I have been completed my MA in sociology.
31st August 2016, 03:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What further course i should do after Masters in Library Science to get good job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my masters degree in library science. Now what should i do in addition to get a good job?
The aspirant can study M.Phil in Library Science or PhD in Library Science to get a job, after Master’s in Library Science course. The candidates who have completed Master’s Degree in Library Science with 55% marks are eligible for the M.Phil/PhD course. The candidate must appear and qualify in the admission test followed by an interview for the admission. There are various jobs available after the M.Phil/PhD program. The courses can be studied through the following institutions;

- IGNOU - Click Here
- REVA University - Click Here
- Alagappa University - Click Here
- University of Calcutta - Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?