19th July 2014, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Masters in Political Science from IGNOU is possible for Computer Science graduate?

I'm a working professional with a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Masters in Political Science from IGNOU is possible for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  2. How to pursue M.Lib and information science from IGNOU with 57%? I would like to do Ph.D in library science
  3. Whether IGNOU offers Ph.D(Political Science)? Eligibility criteria of Ph.D in Political Science in IGNOU?
  4. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. PhD in Computer Science is possible to do from IGNOU or not?
  6. Can I be able to do masters degree in library after graduating in B.E in Political Science?
  7. Can I choose History and Political Science if I am a graduate in science?
  8. Information about B.Ed computer science in INGOU?
  9. Can a candidate from B.Tech in Computer Science be eligible to join PG course in Political Science from JNU?
  10. Age limit for becoming a lecturer in College?
  11. Am i eligible to do masters in forensic science after completing engineering in computer science from Bangalore
  12. Eligibility criteria to pursue M.S. in Computer Science from US having done Graduation and Post Graduation in Arts and MCA from IGNOU?
  13. Can I get admission in DU for Political Science Honours if scored 95 marks in 12th Political Science?
  14. How to do M.Phil Political Science after post graduating in Political Science?
  15. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  16. Can i take admission in IGNOU after graduation in B.A Hons Political Science
  17. Will it be value added for my resume to get HR Job of doing MA in Psychology from IGNOU after completion of BE in Computer Science?
  18. Am I eligible for JNU masters in social science? I am a B.Tech computer science student
18th July 2015, 06:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Masters in Political Science from IGNOU is possible for Computer Science graduate?

For masters degree in political science you need bachelor degree in the same subjects or its closely related stream. You have got computer science qualification which will not help you in getting admission in this course.

You are eligible for post graduation the same stream in which you have done your graduation which is computer science.
9th May 2016, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Masters in Political Science from IGNOU is possible for Computer Science graduate?

Can I do post graduate course from political science?if i am graduate in English hons.with 50percent marks.
10th May 2016, 04:30 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do Masters in Political Science from IGNOU after having Graduation degree in English Honours with 50 % marks.

Masters in Political Science from IGNOU is a two year duration programme that deals with the study of political phenomena at the national, regional and international levels. Admissions for this programme is provided by university in both January and July session.

Eligibility criteria to get admission for Masters in Political Science from IGNOU are as under :-

- The candidate must hold Bachelors degree or a higher degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

-The minimum duration to complete this course is 2 years and maximum duration is 5 years.

- There is no minimum and maximum age bar to get admission for this course.

-The total fees for this programme is Rs. 9,000/-.

One can get admission related details on the official website of university at www.ignou.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?