30th April 2012, 01:30 AM
Afsarborah

Can I appear in AIEEE exam next year after passing 12th last year? I didn't appear in this year appear

I did my XII in 2011, an appeard in 2011 AIEee, can i appear in 2013 aieee exam as i didnt appear in 2012 AIEEE..??

30th May 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I appear in AIEEE exam next year after passing 12th last year? I didn't appear in this year appear

Can I appear in AIEEE exam next year after passing 12th in 2011?
30th May 2012, 08:03 PM
bantidas

Default Re: Can I appear in AIEEE exam next year after passing 12th last year? I didn't appear in this year appear

Yes Student,

You can surely appear for your AIEEE because AIEEE council has no limit to the age of the students appearing it only has limit on the number of times you can appear in the exam. It is ofcourse more than 2 so you are eligible for appearing in that exam.

But according to the new rules for the ISEET & NEET your board results will be termed valid only for 2 years after the results.

So think accordingly.

Thank You..!!
6th June 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

can i take chemical as engineering
sub.? is there scop of this engineering?
6th June 2012, 09:13 PM
lakshmi dhana

Yes dear,you can apply for aieee exam.There is no age limit for more details log on to official website of aieee- www.aieee.nic.in
19th June 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

suppose if i get a seat in nit trichy and if i am not satisfied with it, can i write aieee the next upcoming year?
21st June 2012, 12:21 PM
aatif1

The minimum academic qualification for appearing in AIEEE 2012 is that the candidate must have passed in final examination of 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent referred to as the qualifying examination (see Appendix IX) with 50% marks for general category candidates and 40% marks for SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates.

Those appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) final or equivalent examination may also appear in AIEEE provisionally. Candidates appearing in 10+2 (Class XII) in 2013 or passed in 2009 or before are not eligible to appear in AIEEE.

You also have to be within 25 years of age.

as far as your case is concerned you can appear for AIEEE 2013 provided you score 50% in class 12.

best of luck!!!
15th July 2012, 10:12 PM
johan mishra
Junior Member+

Thumbs down Re: Can I appear in AIEEE exam next year after passing 12th last year? I didn't appear in this year appear

Yes dear,you can apply for aieee exam.but you score more than 60 par in 12 th .
17th August 2012, 11:59 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 12th in 2009 with 60% am i eligible for write the AIEEE in 2013.
18th August 2012, 08:18 PM
Unregistered

i have 50-50% intrest in study of science so how i can prepare the test of aieee
30th August 2012, 11:45 AM
Unregistered

can i appear aieee after joining in engineering college in 1st year?
23rd September 2012, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

i have pass 12th in 2011 with 59%. can i appear in aieee2013
24th December 2012, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

WHEN WILL AIEEE ONLINE APPLICATION WILL COME?
4th June 2013, 01:31 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afsarborah View Post
I did my XII in 2011, an appeard in 2011 AIEee, can i appear in 2013 aieee exam as i didnt appear in 2012 AIEEE..??
Yes , there is no issue with you're educational qualification . But, you have not mention you're specialization which you have completed 12th Standard . If you're completed 12th Standard in science stream then you're applicable for AIEEE Entrance Examination.

Note:- Commerce/ Arts stream candidates are not applicable for AIEEE Entrance Examination .

So, If you belong from science stream candidate then you're applicable for AIEEE Entrance Examination .

AIEEE stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination , It is Entry Level Examination for Engineering Course . The candidates who are aspiring to apply for Engineering Course then the candidate should qualified in AIEEE Examination with good percentage of marks .

>>> To apply for AIEEE Examination , You should passed in Sinor Secondary Examination ( or ) equivalent examination in science stream from re Recognized University .

>>> You should compulsory having physics and Mathematics subject in 12th board Examination . You should score minimum 55% percentage of marks .

>>> If your waiting for the Result for 12th board Examination then your also eligible to apply for AIEEE Examination .

Examination Pattern :-
------------

~~ Mathematics
~~ Physics
~~ Chemistry

This AIEEE Examination having Negative marking System . So, If you give wrong answer then you loose your marks for each wrong answers . For One wrong asnwer you may loose 1/4 marks . So, I suggest you should you take special care while answering the question .

Application Procedure :-
------------

You can apply for the examination in both the online as well as offline . You can buy the Examination Application from the post office in branch of your country . You may also download the application from the official website of AIEEE .

The cost of Examination application form :-
---------------------------

~~ For General Category canddiates :- Rs:- 450 /-
~~ For SC/ST Candidates :- Rs:- 225 /-

The Score card for AIEEE Examination are valid for One year . Within One year you may apply for this Examination .

For More Information Please Visit here :- http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2012/aieee/welcome.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?