16th April 2015, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

How to do graduation course in just one year after passing 12th grade?

Hello,

How to do graduation course in just one year after passing 12th grade? If am able to complete the graduation course in just 1 year I would be having lot of advantages. So, can you let me know on this topic whenever you get free? Thanks.

16th April 2015, 11:11 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do graduation course in just one year after passing 12th grade?

No, you cannot complete Graduation course in just one year after passing your 12th standard. The minimum duration of any graduation course is 3 or 4 years. To obtain the Graduation degree, you must have to study at least 3 or years based upon the duration of the course. Since, there are no one year Graduation courses, you cannot complete Graduation course within one year after passing 12th standard.
27th June 2015, 04:03 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: How to do graduation course in just one year after passing 12th grade?

Everyone will have advantage like that if all the courses are of 1year.
But it is not just possible.
You need to give minimum 3years to complete your graduation.
And actually, that will be advantageous for you rather than this 1year dream of yours.
28th June 2015, 11:17 PM
krroshan.amar

You can admission in graduation after passing 12th. In India time period of obtaining graduation degree is minimum 3 years. You can't obtain Graduation degree in just one Year.

However you can obtain short term programme of six months to one year offered by different colleges which will give you various job opportunities.
10th September 2016, 04:17 PM
Prt_91

Graduation cannot be completed in one year after 10+2. The minimum duration for any graduate course is 3 or 4 years. To get your graduation degree you must study atleast 3years or 4years(Engineering course) based on the duration of your course.
2nd February 2017, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

I had done my BA in 1998 in 3rd division. I am unable to do MA or MBA because eligibility criteria 50% what to do ? Pls suggest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?