1st September 2015, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if my graduation revaluation result is taking time to come out?

I am a passed out student and i have a backlog,..I have applied for revaluation but the results are postponed due to the telangana movement in Andhra Pradesh

So,..I am not technically a graduate
What should I write in "Year of Graduation"
I may clear the subject in itself,I may write as year of graduation..but i may fail in the subject too,..So I am thinking of writing present year as my year of graduation

But if I enter present year as the "year of graduation" and later my results come and I end up clearing my backlog and have completed the B.tech in previous year itself

So I am confused what to do,..
Please help me with this situation

2nd September 2015, 09:20 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do if my graduation revaluation result is taking time to come out?

Don't worry, just write your "Year of Graduation" the year when you appeared in final exams.
If you passed all your exams and backlogs then it will be correct year of your graduation completion.
And if you failed in some subjects then it doesn't matter, as you now have to apply for re examination. Just write the "Year of graduation" the year of passing as the university is also exception that year. Next year will be the "Year of passing" of the next batch.
25th August 2022, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do if my graduation revaluation result is taking time to come out?

Can i re check my graduation mark please ans me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?