18th December 2014, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Kunchitiga caste falls under OBC category of Central Government jobs?

I am from karnataka and I belong to Kunchitiga caste ..
Do I fall under OBC category in the central government list ?

Related Questions:

26th December 2014, 06:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Kunchitiga caste falls under OBC category of Central Government jobs?

According to the Central Government OBC list your category doesn't fall in the OBC category. You can check the below document for detailed list of OBC castes for Central Government jobs.

OBC List

6th June 2016, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Kunchitiga caste falls under OBC category of Central Government jobs?

Hello sir/ Madam,
I am Madhu from Bangalore,

I have one problem related to caste in my certificates.. pls help me to over come it
In school from 1st to 7th std my caste is registered as vokkaliga and from 8th std it has changed to kunchitaga because of mistake made by my class teacher... Basically i belongs to Vokkliga caste..and now am facing problems to apply for central govt jobs. Your reply is valuable for me...thank you

7th July 2017, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

I want to attend entrance exams, ln my income caste certificate it is kunchitiga belongs to vokkaliga I am in confusion whether it comes under obc category or not?

21st February 2019, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

My husband below class 3 employee their annual salary is more than 8 lakh but my cste is belonged to 3b category can I get obc non creamylayer certificate 0

11th April 2019, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello please help me to know about that kunchitiga belongs obc or not in central government

18th August 2019, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Hello please help me to know about that kunchitiga belongs obc or not in central government

20th August 2019, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Kunchitiga belongs to (obc) /(general) in Central government jobs

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?