7th March 2011, 09:22 AM
yazhiniyan

Do Christians (Roman Catholics) belong to OBC/GC for NET-UGC exam? How to get OBC certificate?

hi i basically belong to tamilnadu but now settled in orissa.i belong to christian community(roman catholic).do i belong to obc /gc. can i take the net exam as my d.o.b is 5.6.82. if im an obc what are the procedure i have to do to get my obc certificate.what should i do to appear in the exam.

7th March 2011, 06:06 PM
sachin2places

Default Re: Do Christians (Roman Catholics) belong to OBC/GC for NET-UGC exam? How to get OBC certificate?

Hello.....There is separate reservation for Christians in this exam so don't worry.It depends on your status whether you are in OBC or not.All christians don't come under OBC.It depends on economic status.
All the best.
12th March 2011, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Do Christians (Roman Catholics) belong to OBC/GC for NET-UGC exam? How to get OBC certificate?

what are the reservations for OBC in UGC NET Exam 2011
26th April 2011, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

how could be apply for ugcnet.
19th May 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Do christians in karnataka come under OBC 3B category for reservations in entrance exams?Is the income limit also the criteria,,,, but the NCBC has increased the income limit to 4.5 lacs... Please clarify.
11th December 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

do christians of uttar pradesh come under obc category.............?
13th December 2011, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

iam christian converted from seduled caste in kerala have i got any age relaxation in icse?
16th January 2012, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Do Christians(RC) come under the OBC category for central govt. jobs?
25th February 2012, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Do muslims comes under OBC or Gen. category?
4th March 2012, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

my marks in M.Com 1st year is 50% and M.Com 2yr is 54% which one will be considered weather consolidated marks or only 2nd years marks for NET exam
19th March 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

hi i belong to Tamilnadu and i belong to christion community. do christian (Roman Catholic) belong to OBC/ GC? can i take the IBPS Exam as my D.O.B is 27-07-1982. if i am an OBC , what the procedure i have to do to get my obc certificate???
18th June 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Many candidates whose parents are in Gulf and also the income is more than 10 lakhs per annum get the OBC certificate to apply for professional courses. How do they get it ? We are government servants and also the income is less than that are not considered even if you are a roman catholic. Don't these gulf people have to show income certificate ? Even if they show less income, how do you verify it.
11th February 2013, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

hi i am a civil service aspirant. i am from Tamil Nadu and i belong to Christianity(roman catholic). in which category do i belong to? obc/gc?
2nd June 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Hi i'm belongs to RC chirstian.. My parents doesn't have any caste certificate, my dad came from burma in his childhood when far timè... Here my question is shall i ST certificate or if i applied what caste certificate will get from government.. You can mail your answers to [email protected] thankyou very much
21st June 2013, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

hie i am francis, my father belongs to kerela and my mother belongs to manglore. my father mother and we all children our born and brought up in mumbai. we never been to our mother's or father's native place....We are ROMAN CATHOLIC and we all are baptised.....so please answer my request to which caste we belong.....THANK-YOU.!!
please do reply me on my email-id i.e on [email protected] and [email protected]
and my phone no. is 9967799159...!!!
21st June 2013, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

hi, i am FRANCIS JOHN THOMAS. my father is from kerela and my mother is from manglore. we have never been to our mother's or father's native place. We all are born and brought up in thane. we are ROMAN CATHOLIC and we are all baptised. so which caste do we belong OBC or GC ????... kindly reply to my request..
THANK-YOU
u can reply me on my email address i.e [email protected] and [email protected]
and my mob. no. is 9967799159..!!!
3rd August 2013, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I am general (roman catholics) but my father annual income is below 1 lakh. can i apply for age limit obc at state or central basis any exam
26th February 2014, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

which is the christian roman catholic in reservation category
7th April 2016, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm John Peter n belong to Punjab n I'm Roman Catholic so plsss reply me either I'm belong to OBC or GC category
Reply me on [email protected]
2nd July 2017, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

I AM ANDRA converted christian from scheduled caste, i am produce scheduled caste certificate in office, this correct or not i don't know kindly reply i am sc or obc?
18th February 2018, 02:09 AM
Unregistered

My father is a Tamilian Roman Catholic ( Adi Dravida ) and I was born and brought up as Latin Catholic in kerala. Which is my caste ? Latin Catholic or SC. Please mail me [email protected]. 9895482862
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?