8th August 2012, 08:29 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear for AIEEE for the year 2013 after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Hellow sir,i have passed diploma mechanical engineering year-2011 so can i appier 2013 aieee exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for IIT JEE after completion of diploma with mechanical engineering
  2. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  3. How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?
  4. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  5. Can I give IIT JEE and AIEEE entrance exam while doing final year diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I go for 2nd year of IIT JEE college after passing my diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  7. Should I go for Diploma to Degree in Mechanical or Engineering in Mechanical after completion of 10+2 to become IAS Officer?
  8. How to get admission in 2nd year Aeronautical after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  10. What should I do after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  11. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  12. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  13. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  14. How to do Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Can I get a seat in IIT after completion of Diploma in Mechanical?
  16. Can I do BS in Mechanical abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
  18. Can I undertake 1 year diploma in marine engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering
23rd November 2012, 08:33 PM
ankurking59

Default Re: Can I appear for AIEEE for the year 2013 after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Yes, of course. You can appear for aieee 2013 exam. Because Diploma is a equivalent to 10+2 so you are elligible to sit in the exam provided that you have not wasted the two chances provided before.
If you have gotten good marks in your Diploma, then you can take admission directly in any good colleges on basis of your marks.
Thank You
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?