24th September 2012, 01:12 PM
bipinthakur

What is the procedure to get admission in MBBS? I have passed my 12th exam with 59.4% marks

Ihave passed my plus 2 exam with 59.4 % marks .What is the procedure to get the admission in mbbs and what would be the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Gujarat for MBBS after scoring 45% merit marks? How to get admission for MBBS in other state?
  2. Admission in government MBBS college with scholarship for a candidate who have secure 315 marks in MH-CET? Minimum marks required in 12th for admission in MBBS?
  3. Procedure for get admitted for MBBS course after completing 12th science with 62%? Where are the forms available?
  4. How can I get the merit list for admission in MBBS college? Procedure to get admission in B.J. Medical college?
  5. Can I get admission to study MBBS if secured 80% in 12th being a 16 years old candidate? -- [New]
  6. Can I get admission in MBBS courses in India if I have done 12th(Mathematics) from India and Prerequisite for Physician from USA?
  7. How to take admission in BSc Maths in DU? I have passed 12th class
  8. Can I get Loan of Rs.4 lacs per annum for MBBS course?
  9. Is there any entrance exam available for MBBS? Can I get admission on the basis of 12th cutoff marks?
  10. In which country to pursue MBBS after 12th? Entrance exam and admission procedure?
  11. What is the MBBS admission procedure? I have scored 201 marks in NEET
  12. How to take admission in BDS course after securing 60% marks? I have passed 11th exam
  13. What is the admission procedure for MBBS in Gujarat
  14. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  15. What's the procedure to get admission in medical colleges of Tamil Nadu for MBBS course? I am from Kerala and having 98% marks in my 12th
  16. Procedure of admission for BSc Nursing course? Last date of admission and the fee requirement? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Procedure for getting admission in MBBS after 12th?
  18. How can I get admission in MBBS course after scoring 67% marks in 12th
23rd November 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to get admission in MBBS? I have passed my 12th exam with 59.4% marks

what is the required percentage to get admission in mbbs?i have passed by 50% in 12th class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?