13th September 2012, 03:13 PM
Anisha. Manohar

Can I appear directly for M.Ed and B.Ed exam? My qualification is B.E

I am running B.Ed and M.Ed college for the last 25 years my qualification is B.E can i appear directly for the M.Ed and B.Ed exams directly based on my experience

20th August 2015, 10:08 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear directly for M.Ed and B.Ed exam? My qualification is B.E

No, you can not appear for the B.Ed and M.Ed exams directly based on experience. You must satisfy the eligibility criteria for the B.Ed entrance exams.

B.Ed is the Bachelor of Education. To be eligible for this exam, you must have done bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognized university. There is no upper age limit to appear for the B.Ed entrance exam.

Minimum percentage of marks required to do B.Ed is 50% marks in bachelor's degree. So you must have at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree in engineering to be eligible for the B.Ed. After completion of B.Ed you can apply for the M.Ed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?