3rd April 2010, 01:29 PM
monikant sharma

List of exams in India which consider diploma students for Direct 2nd year admission?

I m a diploma student and wanna know the list of exams in india which considers diploma students for direct second year admissions...

please tell...and yep Entrance-Exam.net rocks

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur University for diploma completed students? Can I get admission with 78.24% for direct 2nd year?
  2. List of colleges in which I can get direct 2nd year admission in B.Architect after Diploma?
  3. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in B.E Engineering after Diploma?
  4. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?
  5. What is the cut off marks required in diploma to get direct admission for 2nd year engineering? -- [New]
  6. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission after diploma?
  7. Cutoff list of last years merit for direct admission to 2nd year?
  8. Is it possible for me to get direct admission to 2nd year diploma course if I am dropped out from 12th?
  9. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in B.Tech after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. How to take admission in direct 2nd year diploma in civil after passing HSC exam from maharashtra?
  12. How to get admission direct 2nd year of B.E after passing diploma in IT with 73%?
  13. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Cutoff list in direct 2nd year for civil engineering? I have scored 70% in diploma
  15. Direct 2nd year admission to engineering colleges after diploma? Cutoff list of the colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission? I am a diploma mechanical engineering 3rd year student
  17. After my diploma in E&TC in which branches can I get admission in direct 2nd year?
  18. Is it possible to get direct admission in 2nd year for graduation if I have completed diploma in civil engineering with 85% marks?
17th April 2011, 07:47 AM
prashant.jha39
Member+

Default Re: List of exams in India which consider diploma students for Direct 2nd year admission?

if you are talking about engineering admission then as far as i know almost all the colleges accept the students and its called lateral entry. All states have their different exams for this. can you please mention your location details or the place whee you want to get admission so that i can provide you more details about it.
17th April 2011, 07:23 PM
srilakshmidaruri

Default Re: List of exams in India which consider diploma students for Direct 2nd year admission?

Hello friend,
In Andhra pradesh we have ECET which considers the diploma students into 2nd year admissions.All the details are enclosed in the file check it out
Attached Files
File Type: docx These are the branches who are eligible for ecet.docx(12.8 KB, 75 views)
17th April 2011, 07:25 PM
srilakshmidaruri

Hello friend,
In andhra pradesh we have an exam called ECET which considers diploma students to 2nd year graduation course. I have enclosed further details in my attachment.Please check it out.
17th April 2011, 09:18 PM
anpsingh

if u want to quick in 2nd yr class diploma u must have allready any diploma that courses i.e. civil engineerin for 2nd yr class admission u must have ITI diploma
8th May 2011, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

i want to knw the cutoff list of direct 2nd year civil engg.
23rd May 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

list of exams in maharashtra which consider diploma students for direct 2nd year admission?
24th May 2011, 08:53 AM
Unregistered

Plz i want to know cut off list of computer engg. After diploma
1st June 2011, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
Myself Mr. Ruturaj Gaikwad. I am a diploma (Mech.) holder studen and I want to know about entrance exam for degree engineering program.
4th June 2011, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
i want know that in which exam we can appear after done diploma in IT to take direct admission in 2nd year of Punjab university
7th June 2011, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

i hav 67.47% in which colleg i can get admission?
23rd June 2011, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges in which admission is given to 12th pass students in 2nd year polytechnic in nagpur ?
26th June 2011, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

plz send me the list of enterece exam in which i m eligible,after diploma.i hav cleared my diploma in mech.plz
22nd April 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

how many seats in csir,aieee,jnu ip uptu jamia millia islamia and in nit for lateral entry students?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?