22nd November 2015, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear for exam of DRDO if my stream is Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering

Sir,
My stream is instrumentation and electronics engg. Can I appear for the exam of DRDO?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for IFS Exam after completion of Engineering with Electronics and Instrumentation stream?
  2. How may I get IES Syllabus for Electronics and instrumentation engineering? I've done B.Tech(Electronics and instrumentation)
  3. Can a B.tech graduate in Applied Electronics & instrumentation take PG in IT or CS stream?
  4. Can a instrumentation stream student apply for Electronics and Communication engineering in PSU exam? Can I do M.Tech IN ECE?
  5. Any separate paper for applied electronics and instrumentation engineering students in GATE?
  6. Can i apply for IES exam, I am doing electronics and instrumentation engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  8. Sample question papers of DRDO STA B(Electronics and Instrumentation) for diploma holders?
  9. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  10. DRDO previous solved papers for electronics and instrumentation for STA B post
  11. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  12. Which is the best course in B.Tech?
  13. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis?
  14. Which paper of GATE should a Electronics and Instrumentation student appear?
  15. CEPTAM 04 DRDO exam after 58% marks in engineering?
  16. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Industrial Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering question papers of last 5 years for GATE
  18. Syllabus of DRDO Senior Technician recruitment exam for Diploma holder?
22nd November 2015, 08:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for exam of DRDO if my stream is Instrumentation and Electronics Engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
My stream is instrumentation and electronics engg. Can I appear for the exam of DRDO?
Yes, you are eligible for DRDO exam because you have completed instrumentation and electronics engineering.

The eligibility criteria for DRDO is given below-

If you have completed graduation in science or engineering stream from a recognized college or university with above 60% marks from the following branches only :

Electrical and Electronics, Biotechnology, Agricultural Science, Civil Engineering, Chemistry, Computer Science, Geology, Psychology, Physics, Computer Science, Pharmacy, Nursing, Botany, Automobile Engineering, Metallurgy, Veterinary Science Zoology, Library Science, Photography, Electrical, Physics, Radiography, Die and Molding, Tool, Mechanical, Textile, Instrumentation, Chemical Engineering, Printing

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?