9th July 2012, 04:01 PM
DADHICHBHAI

Can I appear for government bank exam after passing 12th commerce with 49.33%?

Sir,

i have passed 12th commerce with 49.33% can i fight gov. Bank exam. Please guide me.....

Sunil sharma

11th July 2012, 12:17 PM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I appear for government bank exam after passing 12th commerce with 49.33%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DADHICHBHAI View Post
Sir,

i have passed 12th commerce with 49.33% can i fight gov. Bank exam. Please guide me.
Sunil sharma
If your interested to apply for Government Bank Job then you should apply for IBPS Examination .

IBPS Stands for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection . This IBPS Conducts ( Common Written Examination ) for every year . There are 19 Public Sectors banks are participate in this IBPS Examination .

If your qualified in IBPS Examination then you may directly apply for Interview in any one of the Public Sectors Banks .

To apply for IBPS Clerk Examination you have to satisfy the following eligibility Criteria ,

Eligibility Criteria required for IBPS Clerk Examination :-

Educational Qualification :-

>> You should be Qualified in Matriculation Examination with minimum 60% marks from any recognized Institution .

(OR)

>> You should be qualified in Intermediate (or) 12th Board Examination Examination with minimum 50% marks from any recognized Institution .

(OR)

>> You should Complete BachelrBachelor Degree in any discipline from any recognized Institution or University.

Important :- There is no Minimum Percentage required for SC/ST candidates .

Age Limit :-

>> Your age should be 18 years to 28 years and relaxation will applicable for sc/st candidates and obc candidates .

-For SC/ST candidates :- 5 Years
-For OBC candidates :- 3 Years

Examination Pattern :-

# Reasoning Test
# English Language Test
# Numerical Ability Test
# General Awareness Test
# Computer Knowledge Test

You have score 49.33% Percentage of marks in your 12th Board Examination , So If your belong from sc/st candidate then your eligible for the IBPS Clerk Examination , Otherwise your not eligible for IBPS Clerk Examination .

Suggestion :- If your really Interested to apply for IBPS Examination then I suggest you to Complete Bachelor degree then your eligible to apply for Both the IBPS Clerk and PO Examination . There is no Minimum Percentage is require for IBPS PO Examination .
11th July 2012, 12:53 PM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for government bank exam after passing 12th commerce with 49.33%?

Hello Friend............

If you are interested in Bank jobs, you are eligible for IBPS Examination conducted for Bank Clerks.........

Eligibility Criteria For IBPS : -

Educational qualification:

(1) Pass with 60% marks in Matriculation/SSC. For SC-ST-OBC-PWD-EXSM candidates just pass is sufficient.

OR

(2) Pass with 50% marks in Intermediate (10+2). For SC-ST-OBC-PWD-EXSM candidates just pass is sufficient.

OR

(3) Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent.

and age eligibility : -

The minimum age limit is 18 years and maximum 28 years.
Relaxation for SC/ST candidates - 5 Years
Relaxation for OBC candidates - 3 Years

Nationality/Citizenship: A Citizen of India.

Exam Pattern : -

Exam Pattern:

Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts Common Written Examination (CWE) twice in a year for Clerical Cadre posts. The Common Written Examination is of objective type, total no. of questions is 250 and total marks is 250 and total time duration of 150 minutes. There will be Negative Marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in the objective type exam. The candidates who qualified in common written exam will be issued a score card by Speed Post/Register Post which will be valid for 1 year from the date of issue of the scorecard.

**********all the best***************

regards.............
tash
11th July 2012, 01:25 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear..........
As you are interested for Bank jobs in nationalized bank then you have to follow their eligibility criteria which are as follows......

The list of best books from where you can prepare for your exam....

For more details visit official website of Respective bank website.

Good luck........
11th July 2012, 03:35 PM
garrygerard
Junior Member+

Hi Dadhichbhai
If you are under the reserved category then your marks is eligible enough to appear for bank exam both for the private and the Government banks for the post of clerk. For this you need to take an entrance test under the IBPS institute as stated by Infosys. The selection process are designed in three tier. 1. Written test 2. Group discussion 3. Interview
11th July 2012, 06:20 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

After 12th class, you can try for clerical cadre positions in banks. But with this percentage of marks you cannot attend this exam. 60% marks is required so as to attend the bank examination. Reserved category candidates will get relaxation in this criteria. You can get more information on the various eligibility criteria for bank exams from the job notifications which get published in official sites like IBPS.
12th July 2012, 05:38 AM
martha.anjaneyulu
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by DADHICHBHAI View Post
Sir,

i have passed 12th commerce with 49.33% can i fight gov. Bank exam. Please guide me.....

Sunil sharma
HI!
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for Gov. Bank after passing 12th with 49.33%.

Friend you are not eligible for Bank clerk. If you really want to join Bank you can join after passing graduation with minimum 50% marks.

After passing graduation you can apply for bank P.O in govt. bank:-
> State Bank of India
> Punjab National Bank

For Bank P.O you have three stage like:-
> Written Exam
> Group Discussion
> Interview
etc

GOOD LUCK!
7th August 2012, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

I am 12th pass in commerce in first division 70.20% in 2012

mahendra tailor
15th August 2012, 06:21 PM
manu3

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for Gov. Bank after passing 12th with 49.33%.

Friend you are not eligible for Bank clerk. If you really want to join Bank you can join after passing graduation with minimum 50% marks.

After passing graduation you can apply for bank P.O in govt. bank:-
> State Bank of India
> Punjab National Bank

For Bank P.O you have three stage like:-
> Written Exam
> Group Discussion
> Interview
etc

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/can-i-appear-government-bank-exam-after-passing-12th-commerce-49-33-a-864012.html#ixzz23cBJ4MNs
11th December 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

i got 83%in pol.science 73% in Hindi 74% in English 67%in b.std and 41 in economic can i get a job in bank during this time i am in a regular collage in first year ?
19th December 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Can i appear bank exams i have passed 12th examinatio arts like economics & mathematics subject i offered 12th
6th July 2013, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

can i appear IBPS ?? i had passed 12commers with 65%..
2nd October 2017, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

Can I give any bank exam after passing 12th with 58% from commerce site
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?