8th February 2012, 08:42 PM
amitsinghr

Which are the entrance exams for government jobs after passing 12th commerce?

what are entrance exam for govt. jobs after 12th commerce?...please tell me whic are they

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the entrance exams for government jobs after passing 12th commerce?
  2. Will there be any Entrance Exams to get Government Job after the completion of 12th? Which Designations I can get in Government sector through 12th? Information regarding Entrance Exams and Job opportunities in Government sector through 12th?
  3. Is it possible for getting a job after passing 12th in commerce stream?
  4. List of forms to apply for Government jobs after 12th commerce
  5. Can we get government jobs after passing Electronics and Instrumentation? Any entrance exams to get government jobs?
  6. What I can do after passing 12th with commerce?
  7. How to get a government job after passing 12th? I am a student of class 12th commerce -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the entrance exams after passing 12th in commerce with Maths?
  9. List of exams and their eligibility criteria for getting government or non government jobs in abroad? -- [New]
  10. How may I join Indian Army after completing 12th std from commerce stream? What's the applying procedure?
  11. Should I have to do any course for getting job in any government Bank if completed 12th Commerce?
  12. How to get banking job after passing 12th from commerce stream?
  13. Which subject should i study after 12th from Commerce to become eligible for UPSC jobs?
  14. Application procedure for Government jobs after M.Pharmacy and entrance exams details for the same?
  15. List of government jobs which I can apply after completion of 12th Commerce with 60% marks?
  16. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary?
  17. Am i eligible for any government jobs after passing 12th with 60%?
  18. List of government jobs available after completing PG in Pharmacology? Which entrance exams to answer to get into a Government Job?
11th February 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the entrance exams for government jobs after passing 12th commerce?

what tyes of govt. job are there for b.com student?
22nd March 2012, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the entrance exams for government jobs after passing 12th commerce?

Is there scope in government job after 12th.
31st May 2012, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

what type of jobs cn i seek for after passing 12th by commerce stream
11th June 2012, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

which are the entrance exams after passing degree (BBM) and having 6 month bank Experiance in Bank and which type of govt job can i get....
24th January 2013, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

I got 59.52% in 12th std from science stream in 2012& now i am doing b.sc.& now i want to do any govt gob. so i want to ask which one is the perfect gob for me?
17th April 2013, 05:34 AM
Unregistered

I have score 80% in please tell me officer line job in goverment sector?
17th April 2013, 10:36 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

There are mainly two entrance exams for Govt. job one can appear after 12th Commerce:- NDA & Bank Clerical Exam by SBI & IBPS.

NDA - National Defence Academy, the entrance exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year to join Indian Army, navy and Air Force - The candidate must be an unmarried Indian Male having completed 12th in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years.

Bank Clerical Exam - The candidate must be an Indian National having completed 12th with 50% marks in any stream from a recognised Board within the age of 18 to 28 years with upper age relaxation for reserved candidate.

Besides these, there are so many Exams for Govt. job in various Dept. under State and National level.
16th December 2013, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

what is ca,cs and cma?
13th January 2014, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

my streem is commarce can i sit joinet exam?
23rd March 2014, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

i have given my 12 class exam,after this i'll do b.com....so,please tell me there are how many,jobs for me after doing b.com
or
i what i have to do for getting an officer job..
26th March 2014, 06:54 AM
Unregistered

After completion of class 12.....just like I it ,PMT....is there is any competetive exam from comerce stream before graduation
7th October 2017, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

What is age for write a CA exam and we should appear of it.it the beat chose of a commerce student. Where the exam will held. Where the best college in Kerala. Plz help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?