21st July 2012, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Can i appear for JAM exam after doing BSc in Chemistry with Physics and Maths?

can i appear for the jam exam after doing b.sc in chemistry with physic and mathe

31st August 2012, 05:44 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i appear for JAM exam after doing BSc in Chemistry with Physics and Maths?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
can i appear for the jam exam after doing b.sc in chemistry with physic and mathe

JAM referred as Joint Admission Test for M.Sc , is an all India examination conducted all over India by Indian Institutes of Technology for admission to the Master of Science, Joint Masters and Doctorate Dual Degree program and other post graduate degree programs. Candidate seeking for admission to any of these courses, need to qualify the JAM. In order to be eligible, candidate must have scored a minimum of 55% in the qualifying examinations [50% for SC, ST and PD category].

Since, you have completed the B.Sc in Chemistry with Physics and Mathematics, you are eligible for many programs. Some of the courses which you can look to pursue after qualifying JAM are as follows:

Master of Science in following disciplines:
  • Applied Statistics and Informatics
  • Biotechnology
  • Chemistry
  • Mathematics
  • Mathematics and Computing
  • Physics
Master of Computer Applications

Joint M.Sc. – Phd in:
  • Chemistry
  • Mathematics
  • Physics
However, admission are subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria and for detail information, one must refer to the official website of the Indian Institute of Technology [IIT].
29th May 2014, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can i appear for JAM exam after doing BSc in Chemistry with Physics and Maths?

i have 3rd sem maths back can i give JAM exam for chemistry i m a final year B.sc student of PCM stream
29th May 2014, 10:41 PM
Unregistered

i have 3rd sem maths back can i give JAM exam for chemistry i m a final year B.sc student of PCM stream
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?