9th April 2015, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear in JEE exams if qualify class 12th in 2015?

Should I eligible to give JEE exams if I can qualify class 10 in 2011 and 12 in 2015? Tell me I am eligible for IIT if I can qualify 10 in 2011 nd 12 in 2015

9th April 2015, 11:03 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear in JEE exams if qualify class 12th in 2015?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to give JEE Examination after completion of 12th Class in year 2015. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) is "12th Class pass" in 10+2 pattern from a recognized university.

Important Note: Candidates must have appeared for 12th Class Exam or its equivalent for the first time (in all subjects) in either year 2014 or in year 2015. Remember, candidates those who have appeared in 12th Class examination in 2013 or earlier are not at all eligible to give this examination. Since you have passed your 12th class exams in year 2015 you are certainly eligible to give both JEE 2015 and JEE 2016 Examinations.
9th April 2015, 12:33 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Yes dear you are eligible to appear for JEE Main's examination. The students who have completed their 12th in 2014 and 2015 are only eligible to apply for JEE Mains 2015.

That is 2013 passed out students of 12th are not eligible to apply. For further clarification you can go through the below information.

1.You must completed the 12th or final year of 12th can also be eligible to apply for JEE Main's.

2.You should have secured minimum 50% of marks in Maths ,Physics and Chemistry individually.

3.Age should be below 25 years for General category and there is a relaxation of 5 years for reserved candidates.

4.You have only 3 attempts for JEE Mains so try to get good score in JEE Main's.
9th April 2015, 03:52 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Should I eligible to give JEE exams if I can qualify class 10 in 2011 and 12 in 2015? Tell me I am eligible for IIT if I can qualify 10 in 2011 nd 12 in 2015
Yes, you are eligible for IIT JEE exam.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for IIT-JEE exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
9th April 2015, 09:39 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Yes, you are applicable for IIT JEE examination.

The Indian Institutes of Technology Joint Entrance Examination (IIT-JEE) was an annual engineering college entrance examination in India. It was used as the sole admission test by the 16 Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) and Indian School of Mines Dhanbad.

This examination is conducted in two phases

>>Mains

>>Advanced.

Those who qualify Mains, will be shortlisted for Advanced.

If you qualify Mains, you can get seats in NITs.

If you qualify Advanced, you can get into IITs.

The competition is quite very high.
10th April 2015, 06:13 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes you are eligible for JEE Mains but the examination of 2015 is already in progress . So if you not applied this year. You are also eligible for next year . The notification are generally released in the month of November. The examination is conducted for admission in undergraduate courses of BE/B.tech in private and government colleges .
The eligibility criteria is +2 appearing or passed candidates can apply .
The examination is online and offline both .
The examination is of 3 hrs and 360 marks . There are 90 questions 30 from each of Chemistry,Mathematics and Physics. There is negative marking on each wrong answer .
There is reservation for the reserved category candidates in the cut off marks also .
10th April 2015, 07:18 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Yes you can apply for JEE examinations and other engineering entrance examinations having qualified for 12th this year .

But for same examination you must have done your senior secondary course with physics , chemistry and mathematics as your main subjects from a recognized college/school of a recognized board .

The JEE examination is conducted in two phases which are JEE Mains and JEE Advance respectively .

For JEE Main , you must have at least secured 50% marks individually in all the three subjects which are physics , chemistry and mathematics .

For JEE Advance , you must have qualified your JEE Main examination as well as you must be among top 20% student of your respective board on the basis of marks secured in 12th board examination .

For cracking JEE examination you can have 3 attempts at maximum .
10th April 2015, 07:37 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

JEE - Joint Entrance Exam

Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is an all India common entrance examination which is conducted for admission in various engineering courses. To apply for this exam the qualification which you need to possess are:

ELIGIBILITY NEEDED:

# Candidate who have born on or after October 01, 1990 are eligible.

# Candidates who belong to SC/ST/PWD the upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years, i.e. SC, ST and PwD candidates who were born on or after October 01, 1985 are eligible.

# Regarding the educational qualification candidate should have completed +2 from a recognized school board of education.

If you satisfy all these above mentioned criteria's then you will be eligible for JEE Main exam.

The number of attempts allowed for JEE Main exam is 3. The Paper-1 of JEE (Main) will be conducted in two separate modes
  • Offline (Pen and Paper Based Examination) mode
  • Online (Computer Based Examination) mode.

Candidate can opt for either Pen and Paper Based or Computer Based examination mode and this is applicable for Paper-1 only. The Paper-2 of JEE (Main) will be conducted only in Pen and Paper based examination mode.

For more information check at http://http://jeemain.nic.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?